cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Migrate NintexWorkflows from SharePoint2013 to Office 365

I have to do the migration of the workFlows from SharePoint 2013 to office365.When I try to do the export-import.it doesn'twork. the extensionof the exported workflow doesn'twork on office 365.Is ther...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | September 18, 2018 14:16
  • Views 651
  • Replies 1

Execute powershell script in nintex Workflow

I looking for a way to execute my PowerShellscript in one of action in nintexWorkFlow 2013.Any idea .

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | August 15, 2018 05:05
  • Views 3088
  • Replies 1

open xlsheet using nintexWorkFlow

I have a library which contain may xls, I need to open each xl sheet and read the linesand do some workflow action related to the values of the columns.Any idea how can we open xlsand get the linesusi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | July 30, 2018 07:29
  • Views 532
  • Replies 0

Review action doesnt add a trace in the workFlow history

Hello, i use this action in my workflow:I checkedthecheckbox to create a task,I found the task on the tasks lists, but I did notfind the trace in thetask history as the task action did.Any idea how ca...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | July 06, 2018 05:52
  • Views 697
  • Replies 1

edit Task From

Hello ,In my Task, I need to insert some data and then click approve?How can I dot it?In fact, I don'thave the nintexForms license, so I thought about InfoPath.but each time I want to edit the taskFom...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | May 04, 2018 04:36
  • Views 715
  • Replies 1

error on My Workflow Tasks webpart

Only for One user n he got error on theMy Workflow Tasks webpart.the error is :Error: The execution time has expired. The timeout has elapsed before the end of the operation or the server is not respo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | May 02, 2018 08:00
  • Views 816
  • Replies 5

edit item in task forms

I need to replace the cont display item in the tasks Form with the edit Form in the nintextasks Forms.Is there a way to do this, I don'thave the nintexForms Licence, I only have the nintexWorkFlow 201...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | March 12, 2018 07:37
  • Views 553
  • Replies 0

cant edit task forms with Infopath

I'm trying to useInfopath to modify tasks Forms, but I got an error :its impossible to open xxx.xsnAnu idea how can do it,Note I only have the licence of Nintex WorkFlow2013.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | March 12, 2018 06:44
  • Views 552
  • Replies 0

is my manager in group

In my TaksWorkflow I have two assigntasksto my manager: So I have Two cases1-I need to know if my manager is in the group (Ceo) if yes I skipthis tasks and go to the next task.2- If I don'thave a mana...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | March 12, 2018 02:32
  • Views 1059
  • Replies 3

add items to another list using repeating section and nintex forms

Is there a solution to addto another listusing repeating section and nintex forms .I have two List A and B. List B has a Lookup value of the List A. IUsing the same form , i need to set the list A and...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | February 21, 2018 04:17
  • Views 792
  • Replies 0

no columns for workflow in List view

I cant find the workflows in list's columns , so i can add the column(workflow column) to the view.The workFlow is well published , and with the right configuration.Any idea how to have the WorkFlow i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | January 16, 2018 00:55
  • Views 504
  • Replies 1

error in publishing workflow

hello , i have been working on wrokflow for a while , it workf fine.i update some fonctionnalites, and tiried to publish the workflow ,but i always receive thisand the workflow doesnot publish any new...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | January 15, 2018 06:38
  • Views 3347
  • Replies 13

error in publishing workflow

hello , i have been working on wrokflow for a while , it workf fine.i update some fonctionnalites, and tiried to publish the workflow ,but i always receive thisand the workflow doesnot publish any new...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | January 15, 2018 01:10
  • Views 641
  • Replies 0

PendingMyApproval webpart get all my tasks

how can i have all may tasks in thePendingMyApproval's webpart in nintex , because , this webpart give me only the unfinished taks , but i need to get all my tasks ( like the history of my tasks).Any ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | December 24, 2017 08:14
  • Views 917
  • Replies 1

export workflow design in PDF

Hello, is there a way to export my design of the workFlow in PDF?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | October 10, 2017 03:13
  • Views 776
  • Replies 0

all my workflow stuck on ' starting'

suddenly all , my workflow in my webapplication couldnot work, Ech one stuck on ' starting ' states.Please any one have an idea;Every thing use to work perfectly , but now , i dont have no idea what h...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | September 15, 2017 01:32
  • Views 1714
  • Replies 3

export all my workflow from a site

Is there a way to export all workFlows from spsite, all for once.Is there an powershell cmd instead of going to list / open workflow and do export.thank you.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | September 15, 2017 00:31
  • Views 1447
  • Replies 1

copy all data from database and set it to splist

Hello,I need to get all data from my table in my database and to set it to my splist .I usedthe component "Execute SQL" and i get all my data and stored in variable ( type collection) .So to set all t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | September 08, 2017 04:06
  • Views 680
  • Replies 1

copy data from data base to splist

I need to copy the last added element in my data base to a splist in my site.The workflow action "Execute SQL", hasn't a trigger on my database. I have to put a specific query.It that a way to do this...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | September 08, 2017 03:56
  • Views 798
  • Replies 1

error on nintex webparts

When I add a nintex webparts i recieve this error :Web Part Error: A Web Part or Web FormControl on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type Nintex.Workflow.ServerControls.WebParts.ReportLi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | May 02, 2017 04:11
  • Views 1329
  • Replies 3