cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Nintex RPA - Introduction to Using Lists

Introduction Lists are a great tool to utilize while building out your botflows. They can help simplify complex logic, serve as a data source or as a quick lookup to help translate values. While we ha...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 366
  • Replies 0

Nintex RPA: Creating Randomized Data

Ever been in a situation where you need some randomized test data? “Test One” living at “123 Fake St” can only get you so far. Luckily, Nintex RPA can help you generate real-looking randomized data! T...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 532
  • Replies 0

Nintex RPA: Customize Look of Document Templates on the Fly

The Problem I recently had a customer ask how they could theme document templates based on certain criteria in a workflow without having to maintain multiple templates. As you can probably imagine, ha...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 442
  • Replies 0

Nintex RPA: Working with a Date Picker

Introduction This is another question that I’ve run into more than few times over the years: “How do I interact with this date field? It won’t let me type anything, I can only pick the date from the p...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 488
  • Replies 0

Nintex RPA: Troubleshooting Login Issues

Introduction “I am trying to login to Nintex RPA but it isn’t letting me in! What do I do?” This is a question I’ve gotten a lot since the release of Nintex RPA Central - and honestly, it is a pretty ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 931
  • Replies 0

Nintex RPA: Manipulating Rules to Make Dynamic Clicks

Intro Continuing from my previous blog post, found here, in this post I am going to outline how I took that list and used it within my botflow to click on each link one at a time. If you did not read ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 685
  • Replies 1

Nintex RPA: Using Excel As Middleware to Extract Data

Credit where credit is due, this was inspired in part by Michael's post of similar nature using Nintex for Salesforce and Drawloop, find it here. Introduction Sometimes when creating a botflow in Nin...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 773
  • Replies 0

Nintex RPA: Automating SAP

Introduction Not a lot of people know about Nintex RPA’s great interaction with SAP, so I thought I would create a blog about it and explain exactly how easy it is to get started. If you’re familiar w...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 925
  • Replies 0

Better Together: Nintex RPA & NWC – Workflow Waiting for a Botflow to Finish

Introduction & Background All the blogs in this series were inspired by an internal use case that I worked on a few months ago. The licensing software for Nintex RPA did not have any API for workf...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 564
  • Replies 0

Better Together: Nintex RPA & NWC – Starting a Botflow from a Workflow (with an Email

Intro & Links This blog post will continue a small series that I have planned, focusing on how Foxtrot RPA and Nintex Workflow Cloud are better together. The intention is to provide ways to integr...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1120
  • Replies 2

Better Together: Nintex RPA & NWC – Starting a Botflow from a Workflow (with Document

This blog post will kick off a small series that I have in mind about how Foxtrot RPA and Nintex Workflow Cloud are Better Together. The intention is to provide ways to integrate the tools until we ge...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1409
  • Replies 2