Latest Posts

Calculated field within Repeating Section not disp...

I have a repeating section in my form. There are 3 calculated fields within the repeating section that are all currency fields. Two of those ca...

Multiple Workflow instances being triggered at sam...

I have a simple workflow, which is initiated on item being modified. The workflow is a Run If to see if the status of the item is Complete. If ...

Remove text/characters between 2 identifiers

I have a workflow that pulls text from a multi-line append text field. I have everything working, except if a user copies and pastes data from a...

• By cwentzel
  • September 11, 2018  12:08

List Lookup Value not displaying on form after Sub...

I have a List Lookup control on my form, that populates with data from the list. Everything works fine on 'New' mode. Projects are visible in D...

• By cwentzel
  • September 04, 2018  08:28

Calculated Field working different on New Vs Edit

I have a somewhat complex scenario, but it is working differently if it is a Brand New Entry, versus an Existing Entry. I have a Project Drop Do...

Form/Workflow clearing out field

I have a Nintex Form and Nintex Workflows that run off of the Nintex Form. I am not sure exactly what is causing this to happen, but I am findin...

Flexi Task Reminder Setup

I have some workflows with Flexi Tasks, setup as Lazy Approvals. We have decided that we need to add some reminders as users are not responding ...

Query Access Database & load results into Shar...

I have a nintex form, that when a user enters a number into a field, I need to kick off a query linked to an Access Database and pull back inform...

Workflow - Run-If to check if Currency field is em...

I have currency fields in my form. I have defaulted them all to be blank, but I'm guessing because they are currency fields, they still populate...

Multi-Line Text w/ Append Changes to Existing Text...

I have a couple Nintex forms setup that have a multi-line text field, with the Append Changes to Existing Text feature set to 'Yes'. We are usin...

Form fields display differently on New Vs Existing...

I have a form which has fields inside panels to for validation/hide rules. When I view the form in a New state it looks fine, but when I open an...

Disable Choice Field Drop Down Values from being s...

I have a bunch of independent Choice Fields. Users are required to select an option that is respective of the status of the request...'New', 'In...

Conditional Start Workflow Not Starting

I have a very simple workflow which sends out an email when an item is modified. I have a Conditional Start setup to run when items are modifie...

Working with extracted XML - Parsing out & con...

This question is a follow-up to a previous question on how to pull out xml data for a multi-line text with using append changes to text. I have ...

List Lookup - View Based - Drop Down only displays...

I have a need to create a drop down which will pull all the Item IDs from the current list the form is attached to. I created a view because I o...

Validation Rule: Conditionally Require User to add...

Within the Nintex form, I have 4 different attachment fields. I need to validate before the user hits ‘Submit’, that there is at least one atta...

Extracting Data from Appended Multi-Line Text Fiel...

I have a multi-line text box that is appending changes. The SharePoint list does not display any information in this field, but instead display...