cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Count characters from textbox and display number in real time

Hello Nintex community. I have been asked to create a character counter box for sections in which we have a text box (single or multi-line). Would like it to display like a countdown (i.e. number of ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jkweaver
  • | August 16, 2019 07:52
  • Views 1228
  • Replies 7

Validation Rules for List Lookup results not working

Was reading through several posts as I am searching for a solution that involves a List Lookup and validation rule. My situation is just slightly different, but very close to some of them.I have a Lis...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jkweaver
  • | May 10, 2019 03:36
  • Views 857
  • Replies 1

How to pad space in O365 (no inline function)

Good afternoon.I have a requirement for a field (PN3) to always be 2 characters, but input on the form could be 1 character. What I do with the On-Prem version is I have a PadRight inline function for...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jkweaver
  • | August 31, 2018 08:46
  • Views 676
  • Replies 1

Column named ID (autonumeric)

I have an historical list of data that utilizes the column ID as the project ID number. I have a new nintex formthat will be usedin our new sharepoint site for project submissions (we are retiring the...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jkweaver
  • | August 24, 2018 06:30
  • Views 658
  • Replies 2

Stringlength calculation in O365

As we are migrating from On-Prem to O365, I have found that the Inline Functions are no longer available. As such, I am finding solutions within the workflow to enable similar functions. However, I am...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jkweaver
  • | March 29, 2018 07:18
  • Views 1736
  • Replies 6

List workflow - query list and email

Hi Cassy Freeman. I was reading your post Site Workflow - Document Review Date Approaching Remindersand it closely resembles the workflow I need to build. I have a Nintex form that collects project re...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jkweaver
  • | December 06, 2017 11:24
  • Views 4541
  • Replies 14

Loop though a list to generate an email based on a column variable

I'm in need of expertise and guidance with creating a workflow that will loop though a list of data and trigger an email based on a column variable within that list.My list has several columns of data...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jkweaver
  • | November 22, 2017 08:36
  • Views 2532
  • Replies 8

A regular expression to exclude a word/string

I am in need of help with adding to a Regular Expression. I currently have a field on my Nintex form that captures a prefix, with an expression of [a-zA-Z]+ so that it will only include alphas. Howeve...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jkweaver
  • | November 09, 2017 05:19
  • Views 1426
  • Replies 1

Form only activating workflow if completed item history is deleted

I am stumped on a Nintex form that isn't submitting and thus running a workflow. I can complete my form and it returns all of the data in the list view, where the history is stored. However, I am unab...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jkweaver
  • | November 07, 2017 05:51
  • Views 934
  • Replies 5

Cascading drop downs and data population

I have been working with cascading drop downs with my Nintex form. Still new to the overall Nintex process, so learning along the way. I have researched through the group’s portal, specifically connec...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jkweaver
  • | September 22, 2017 05:00
  • Views 643
  • Replies 4

List Lookup item for use in email header

I need help with trying to include information from a drop down/list to an email header. I have a cascading drop down where the first drop down asks about what product (5 options) is being used and ba...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jkweaver
  • | August 29, 2017 08:38
  • Views 2604
  • Replies 18

Dynamic drop down based on another drop down input/selection

On my form, I have a drop down list with five variousvehicle types. Based on what is selected, I want to create another drop down that will provide themodels that could be selected. For example, if on...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jkweaver
  • | August 25, 2017 10:56
  • Views 2285
  • Replies 3

IF function with NW 2013

Trying to build an IF function with NW 2013, but instead of receiving the value from the IF formula, I keep receiving the function as the result (i.e. fn-IF(......)). I read a similar post(No IF Funct...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jkweaver
  • | August 17, 2017 04:22
  • Views 1237
  • Replies 3

Convert alpha info into a numeric value

Inthe Nintex form I am building, I have a drop down list where the end user will make a selection from 11 possible options. The selected option is then included in the subject line of an email that is...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jkweaver
  • | August 14, 2017 07:54
  • Views 1545
  • Replies 11

List form attachment used to attach in an email workflow

Hi Nintex community.I am leading a project to replace a legacy workflow process and am about ½ way there. I am in need of expert help to get me across the finish line. I have built the Nintex form to ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jkweaver
  • | August 09, 2017 05:52
  • Views 3199
  • Replies 3