Latest Posts

Count characters from textbox and display number i...

Hello Nintex community. I have been asked to create a character counter box for sections in which we have a text box (single or multi-line). Wo...

Validation Rules for List Lookup results not worki...

Was reading through several posts as I am searching for a solution that involves a List Lookup and validation rule. My situation is just slightly dif...

How to pad space in O365 (no inline function)

Good afternoon. I have a requirement for a field (PN3) to always be 2 characters, but input on the form could be 1 character. What I do with t...

Column named ID (autonumeric)

I have an historical list of data that utilizes the column ID as the project ID number. I have a new nintex form that will be used in our new sha...

Stringlength calculation in O365

As we are migrating from On-Prem to O365, I have found that the Inline Functions are no longer available. As such, I am finding solutions within ...

List workflow - query list and email

Hi Cassy Freeman . I was reading your post Site Workflow - Document Review Date Approaching Reminders and it closely resembles the workflow I ...

Loop though a list to generate an email based on a...

I'm in need of expertise and guidance with creating a workflow that will loop though a list of data and trigger an email based on a column variab...

A regular expression to exclude a word/string

I am in need of help with adding to a Regular Expression. I currently have a field on my Nintex form that captures a prefix, with an expression o...

Form only activating workflow if completed item hi...

I am stumped on a Nintex form that isn't submitting and thus running a workflow. I can complete my form and it returns all of the data in the lis...

Cascading drop downs and data population

I have been working with cascading drop downs with my Nintex form. Still new to the overall Nintex process, so learning along the way. I have res...

• By jkweaver
  • September 22, 2017  05:00

List Lookup item for use in email header

I need help with trying to include information from a drop down/list to an email header. I have a cascading drop down where the first drop down a...

Dynamic drop down based on another drop down input...

On my form, I have a drop down list with five various vehicle types. Based on what is selected, I want to create another drop down that will prov...

IF function with NW 2013

Trying to build an IF function with NW 2013, but instead of receiving the value from the IF formula, I keep receiving the function as the result ...

Convert alpha info into a numeric value

In the Nintex form I am building, I have a drop down list where the end user will make a selection from 11 possible options. The selected option ...

List form attachment used to attach in an email wo...

Hi Nintex community. I am leading a project to replace a legacy workflow process and am about ½ way there. I am in need of expert help to get...