Latest Posts

Create a word or PDF document from data within a f...

Is there a way for a workflow to create a PDF or Word document from content within a form? So I have Nintex for Sharepoint 2016 (on Prem). Is there...

Email Subject tag for Send notification will rando...

I have a simple notification workflow that runs on a document library when an email is received by the document library. The send notification step ...

Rule condition box pushed past visible screen

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem or if it is just me. I'm seeing this issue on Chrome, Firefox and the new Edge. When creating a rule ...

Save and Continue Button Problems

I recently noticed an issue in my forms and I'm wondering if others are seeing it too. I have a form where I am utilizing a Save and Continue button...

Validation rules do not work on controls

Ok I hope someone can help me out on this one. I'm attempting to use validation rules on a handful of controls. No matte what I do, the validation ...

Use Button to Update Single Line of Text control

Ok I am trying to update a single line of text control when clicking on a button. I've followed @harryr 's post https://community.nintex.com/t5/Ni...

Workflow fails on start error

I have a scheduled site workflow that for some reason will error out with the message "Failed on Start". The workflow will run for approximately 35-...

Use a List Lookup control to query a External List...

I have a list lookup that is currently reading a list inside my sharepoint environment. All is well. However, I've been told the data that this lis...

How have you handled large Sql queries

I have a sql control that is performing a query against a list of about 28,000 possible entries. Essentially it is a list of names inside our databa...

Instructions for Nintex Sign On-Prem

I've started a 30 day trial for Nintex Sign for On-Prem and for the life of me, I cannot find any instructions on how to get it setup. Is there an i...

Build Help Desk system via Nintex Forms and Workfl...

I'm curious. Has anyone out there built out a Help Desk management system with Nintex forms and Workflow? I'm not all that satisfied with our curre...

Filter a list lookup based on dates

I'm hoping someone can point me in a good direction here. I have a form that is essentially a rollup of another list (which happens to be a nintex f...

How do I limit the number of lines in a multi line...

Is there a way to set a limit on the number of lines that can be entered on a Multiline textbox? I know I can set the resize at runtime to No, but t...

Use a button to skip to a different section of the...

Hello all. I am attempting to setup a button that would allow the user to skip to a different part of a form. This is a fairly lengthy form and the...

Convert a birthdate to age in Workflow

Hello, I am having a little trouble trying to figure this one out. I have a site workflow that I need to cycle through all list items (in a particul...

Show or Hide Panels by choice control answers

I'm hoping someone can assist me with looking at my rules. I have series of 8 questions (all are answered with Yes or No). Three separate panels wi...

Create a new form using the contents of another fo...

I'm curious if this is possible and would like to figure out a way to get this to work. I have a form that may need to change over the course of a y...

Receiving "Control has one or more invalid fu...

For some reason, this error comes up on a date control in the Nintex mobile phone. The same control works fine in both the Desktop and Smartphon...

Invalid Text Value error from SQL Control

I have a SQL control that is setup as a check box (multiple-selection). The possible selections are quite lengthy and quickly fill up the 255 ch...

Setup an automated workflow to create a folder, th...

Ok, we have a requisition form that creates several entries in a year. The list definitely hits the 5000 view quickly. We'd like to have an aut...