"error getting list entries" Nintex Mobile - Lookup columns

hey All,

I have a table with 4 custom list lookups working in a way of:

List 1 - Chapter numbers

List 2 - Chapter and Section Numbers

List 3 -  Aircraft Type

List 4 - Aircraft Type & AC

the way it's planned to work:

List 2 populates dependant on the data in the List 1 dropdown box (same  for 4/3)

the drop downs work fine. However as soon as I add the filter functionality to List 4 I get "error getting list entries" via the mobile form.

to be clear it works via a standard Desktop Form/iPad and loads the data correctly.

just on the Nintex Mobile it shows it's loading the data on the dropdowns but then shows a red bar at the top with "error getting list entries"

anyone know a way around this? incase it's of matter:

List 1 - about 6 entries

List 2 - about 150 entries

List 3 - about 70 Entries

List 4 - about 70 Entries

any help would be great as filtering down the data would go so far rather than trying to find the option from a 150 item list.

Labels: (2)
3 Replies
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: "error getting list entries" Nintex Mobile - Lookup columns

have a look on this topic, they seem to be the same symptoms Cascading List Lookup Issue in Nintex Mobile

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Agreed, I just have FieldA and FieldB with a cascade between the two.  Works fine in "Desktop" layout as advertised, but control just shows "Loading" and then flashes "Error getting list entries" at the top of the mobile form.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

cascaded lookup controls already work with newest nintex mobile releases, see reply to your post in other thread https://community.nintex.com/thread/12354#comment-51349 

0 Kudos