cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Trying to recreate Nintex Workflow configuration database

Tried to uninstall NW as described here Uninstall Nintex Workflow 2010

Trying to recreate Nintex Workflow configuration database and get error with creating on page and in logs.

1. 03.11.2015 09:22:27.35 w3wp.exe (0x2AEC)     0x2F58 Nintex Workflow 2010 Database 0000     Unexpected     Ошибка при создании базы данных: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Directory lookup for the file "G:\Data\NW2010DB_vstst01sps02_15.mdf" failed with the operating system error 3(error not found).  CREATE DATABASE failed. Some file names listed could not be created. Check related errors.  Could not locate entry in sysdatabases for database 'NW2010DB_vstst01sps02_15'. No entry found with that name. Make sure that the name is entered correctly.  Changed database context to 'master'.  Changed database context to 'master'.     at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)     at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)     at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)     at

'G:\Data\NW2010DB_vstst01sps02_15.mdf' - I do not know where is this path came from because default paths on SQL Server differ from this path 'G:\Data\'

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Trying to recreate Nintex Workflow configuration database

So were you able to successfully uninstall, and now you are reinstalling?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Yes, I was.

This is a development box.

I'm installing version 2.3.10.0 after uninstalled version 2.4.2.0 due to our requirements.

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

After you click on Create a Database in the nintex setup, do you mind posting a picture of that here?

akrasheninnikov
Nintex Newbie

Do you have only one instance? Do you target the right instance of SQL?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Here it is.

It is spinning forever.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Yes, I target the right instance like it was before.

It is alive and serving other apps.

Tried different instances also but the error is the same with path 'G:\Data' whichever instance i would target.

0 Kudos
nderiley
Nintex Newbie

This thread might be totally dead - but if not, what functionality made you roll back versions?

0 Kudos