cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Status Columns Blank After Succesfully Processing Workflows

Hi All,

I have the odd occasion where workflows have run & processed correctly on a list or library but the status columns are not updated - they are still blank, as if the workflows haven't run even though they have.

99% of all workflow status columns update, just the odd occasion where they aren't.

Has anyone else come across this issue, is it a bug that is fixable?

T.i.a

Jonathan

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Status Columns Blank After Succesfully Processing Workflows

No I have never run into that. Maybe to test it you could put a log just before the workflow ends logging the workflow status to make sure it did complete.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hi Jonathan,

I have come across the same issue.  I have had over 2000 workflows that show as 'Completed' and only 1 that has completed but has not updated the Workflow status.

When I look at the Workflow History of the workflow involved - this does not differ in any particular way from the history of all the workflows that show as 'Complete'.

Has anybody else come across this?

Thanks

Colin

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

i have the same issue and its many workflow items now....

it occurs when i copy items from one library to another... and on other items it appears...look at the last item.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

We do change the workflow status after every state machine stage to indicate the status with a custom status. The final status is "Processed". We have now more than 800 processed/completed workflows but about 500 of them are all now showing as blank status!! Any idea why!

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply