cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndrewRobinson
Nintex Newbie

SharePoint 2013 On Prem and Nintex Document Generation Not Working

I'm hoping the communinty can help with a problem. I've activated Nintex Documentation for SP 2013. When I create a workflow I get the error below. I am not permitted to activate Nintex Live for security reasons and I was informed I don't need Nintex Live to use Document Generation (by Nintex staff).

Has anyone else set up Document Generation the same setting as mine or have come across this error? 

Thanks in advance.

There was no endpoint listening at https://live.nintex.com/Gateway/ConnectorHandler.svc/V20110930/ that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.
Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: SharePoint 2013 On Prem and Nintex Document Generation Not Working

Hi,

It is true that the Document generation action uses a DrawLoop API and not Nintex Live but Nintex Live needs to be enabled before you can activate the Document Generation feature.

The Installation guide also states this.

DocGen.png

0 Kudos
AndrewRobinson
Nintex Newbie

Thanks @SimonMuntz. I enabled Nintex Live, got the green lights on the health check and it worked for ten minutes and then errored out.

I'm punching above my weight class here - it looks like the right certificates are trusted (see pic) and the ULS logs show the following errors

Test Connection Failed: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at Nintex.Live.SharePoint.TestCases.LiveConnectionTest.CanConnectToLive()
------------------------------
Test Blobs Connection Failed: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at Nintex.Live.SharePoint.TestCases.LiveBlobsConnectionTest.TestBlobUri()
at Nintex.Live.SharePoint.TestCases.LiveBlobsConnectionTest.CanConnectToBlobs()

My IT staff aren't sure if a cert needs to be applied and if to where. Have you seen this in the past?

0 Kudos
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Hi,
The (407) Proxy Authentication Required indicates that your companies proxy is blocking the connection.
0 Kudos