cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nichie
Nintex Newbie

Setting a Managed Metadata field dynamically using Javascript in O365 forms

HI,

The requirement is to set  value / filter a managed metadata field dynamically using JavaScript in O365 Nintex forms.

There were multiple ways through which I tried to set value on the metadata field, like

• NWF$("#"+MMDColumn).val({value from another MMD field}) and triggering the NWF$("#"+MMDColumn).change() function.
  • Also, Inserting a HTML' <div class="selected-item"> <span class="item" data-id="' + selectedValues.id + '"> selectedValues.name </span></div>' in to the text area, which does not reflect after submitting the form.
  • Looking for any hidden fields on the page which needs to be updated for the save to be reflected.

But none of above helped. Attached screen shot of the requirement.

.Filter MMD values

Labels: (1)
1 Reply
dsanscartier
Nintex Newbie

Re: Setting a Managed Metadata field dynamically using Javascript in O365 forms

Is there an answer or solution for Nichie's stated issue from 16 months ago with managed metadata controls in Nintex Forms O365? Javascript manipulation of the MM control from previous Nintex Forms On-Prem versions do not work with O365. Currently, I can get in javascript the value of a MM control and I can set the value so I gets saved, but it will only display in the control once I reopen the Nintex form post-save.  

0 Kudos