cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Process Accelerator Gallery

Hey everyone, just wanted to reach out and let everyone know that we have launched our V1 Process Accelerator Gallery here https://gallery.nintex.com We have compiled a few templates across Promapp, Workflow for Sharepoint/O365 and Workflow Cloud, RPA and some connectors for NIntex Workflow Cloud. These are all free and will continue to remain so, and we are looking for more ideas for templates (submit them through in the gallery site) Or if you would like to have one or more of your templates/workflows / Bot/connectors feature in the gallery, drop me a PM :) because we'd love to have it.
Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Process Accelerator Gallery

Hi Dan - saw this on the webinar this morning (checklists) but as we don't use Sharepoint, is this still accessible to other users. I can't seem to find the link in the Community Area and when I go on to the gallery, it's asking me to do a free trial of Nintex Promapp - which we already subscribe to. Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Hiya, in the gallery there are Promapp templates, Botflows, Workflow Cloud and Sharepoint templates. If you are looking for Promapp / Workflow cloud or botflow templates that have nothing to do with Sharepoint simply select the capability at the top of the page. You don't need to login.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Hi @dan_stoll Dan,

How do you download NWC templates?  When I click I get a token and that's it.  Suggestions?

Kyle Barton

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Hey Kyle, there is a short video over in the menu, if you select the "Import Template" link.

Following the help file info:

• Import a workflow Copy the workflow key for an exported workflow.
  • On the upper right of the Workflows page, click Import.
  • In the Import section, paste the copied workflow import key in the Workflow key field.
  • In Workflow name, type a name for your workflow.
  • The imported workflow appears at the top of the Workflow list with the specified workflow name.
  • Imported workflows are set to Draft status, with Edited by set to the name of the user who imported the workflow.

We are working on getting it so you will be able to just click on the token in the gallery and it will prompt you to install it. You'll hopefully see this soon :) 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Dan, when I click on the link all I get is a blank webs page.  I'm using Chrome.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@cgillespie do you mean the link to the help file or the links within the Gallery?

0 Kudos