cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Nintex Workflow - Workflow Schedule Date and pulling information Multiple lines of text box

Hi all

2 Questions please.

1. I have a workflow set up and scheduled to run @ 6am each day. It looks at another list within the site and pulls information items created within the last 24 hours. Ideally, I would like it to pick up any item that was created in the 24 hours from 6am the prior day to 6am today. I am not able to get this to work as the workflow always only picks up the prior days items no matter what I do with the Calculated Date action.
  2. Within the other list there are 2 Multiple lines of text fields which I am pulling information from via a variable and then inserted into an email summary. For some reason this data is being capped at 50 characters and I again can't figure out why that is.
Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Workflow - Workflow Schedule Date and pulling information Multiple lines of text box

Hi @Amokk7525,

1. You should be able to do
    1. Calculate date
      Date: Use date when action is executed, include time
      Hours: -24
      store in variable "targetDate"
    2. Query list
      Where Created >= targetDate
  2. Is the variable you store the info in also of type multiple lines of text?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Workflow - Workflow Schedule Date and pulling information Multiple lines of text box

Thanks Tarf

I had these tasks set up aready as attached but no deal :robotsad:

Still only getting yesterdays results - not sure what I am doing wrong .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Oh and apologies - figured out my mistake for #2 :cathappy: Rookie error :cattongue:
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Hi @Amokk7525,

in your query list, your are only pulling elements with created equal to your variable.
You want greater than or equal to.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Thanks Tarf :)

I tried greater than or equal to which provided every item on the list
Then tried less than or equal to which provided all items created yesterday again.

Please can I ask you to confirm again.
0 Kudos