cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Nintex Workflow Scheduled Workflow not Start if Calendar List Item is Empty

Good Morning 

I need some help please. I have a scheduled workflow that triggers on a Thursday at 4pm. It contains a general email to notify the people that there will be a meeting the next day. I need to Scheduled workflow not to trigger if there is no item in the calendar list for a meeting. It needs to trigger ,check if the Calendar is empty and if so not trigger the mail.

I have set Run If and Set Condition in the mail to look at the presence of an ID or if a certain field is populated in mail body. But the scheduled component still triggers and sends the mail.

Can I please ask for some guidance 

thanks 

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Nintex Workflow Scheduled Workflow not Start if Calendar List Item is Empty

Hi,

could you post a screenshot of your workflow design? If the condition are correctly set, than the workflow should not move to the following action and send the email..

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Scheduled Workflow

Worklfow

Run IF on Calendar 

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Willem,

I think there is some misconfiguration in the Run If, in your configuration you're executing what's inside the Run If if in the Calendar there is at least one item when Meeting Confirmation equals Meeting where the field Meeting Condition equals Meeting - yes, you've duplicated the control..)

Because I think you will keep the past items in the list, this control will always return true because of them..probably you should change the When condition in order to look for future events

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply