cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Nintex Workflow 2010 Lazy Approval error

Nintex Workflow 2010 Lazy Approvals : "This task is currently locked by another user. Please try again." Getting this reply from the Nintex Workflow when responding to a Lazy approval task. This error occurs mostly when the user responds to the Lazy approval emails right away. Anyone had this issue before?. Please let me know if you have any work around for this issue.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
sophie_timu
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Workflow 2010 Lazy Approval error

Hello Bitto George
I can see a Support case was opened July 22, 2015 our Support Engineer attempted to arrange a live meeting with you to no avail. Have you been able to resolve this issue ?
We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Sophie Timu

0 Kudos
ignasitt
Nintex Newbie

I have the same issue using Nintex Workflow 2013 (v 3.1.8.0).

It looks that when we have different users pointing to the same mail address  (example mainUser, testUser1, testUser2 and testUser3 with testUser@company.com mail), then if "mainUser" answer the Lazzy Approval email, the other users with the same email are receiving the message "This task is currently locked by another user. Please try again."

Do you think there's a way to avoid this behaviour?

Best regards.

0 Kudos
fishert
Nintex Newbie

assigned the task to five different people, not even test accounts.  we were live together on a Skype call.  error persists.  as long as one person is assigned to the task the workflow is terrific.  as soon as it is assigned to multiple people, all of the testers get this error. these are not test accounts, these are five different associates allowing themselves to be test subjects. 

I have no idea how to proceed.  

0 Kudos