cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joepaulk
Nintex Newbie

Nintex Forms Licensing Issue

Jump to solution

I get this error, only from one of the two webservers in the sharepoint 2013 farm.

"The form could not load due to the Nintex Forms license being corrupt or incomplete. Please contact your administrator to correct this issue."

I am waiting response from the nintex support team. Incase someone in the community have faced this issue. Please share what you have done to resolve the issue.

Since this is a production, i don't have the bandwidth to do trial and error.

Labels: (1)
16 Replies
fhunth
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Forms Licensing Issue

Jump to solution

In your case you should send the name of your 2 webservers to generate licences.

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Fernando is right, this occurred to me when I did not have a license for the other server.

0 Kudos
joepaulk
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I think, i should have mentioned, that I have been running nintex forms 2013 on this farm for the last 1.5 years, and understand the licensing model.

This happens when there is a spike in CPU usage.

0 Kudos
joepaulk
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Please see my response to Fernando. thats not the issue, the farm is correctly licensed. Its the spike in CPU usage that causes this issue.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Joe,

The forms license is stored as a farm property inside the Sharepoint_config database. With that in mind, why a CPU usage spike may cause this is puzzling. My only assumption as to why a high CPU usage spike may cause this would be time outs when querying SQL to get this farm property. Just to be clear, has a new license file been sent to you, have you tried reimporting your existing license?

Let me know what you find.

Cheers,

Andrew Beals

joepaulk
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Thanks for your response. If it was a timing, issue, then we should have it across the farm, not isolated to one of the two webservers we have.

The issue does not appear on the same webserver always, today it happened on one of them tomorrow it would be the other.

The only common factor we see is that there is some relation with the timer job "Nintex Workflow Scheduler".

What i mean by that is, immediately BEFORE the first issue gets reported, the above timer job would have missed a couple of its schedules. When it is scheduled to run every 5 mins. NintexForms-Issue.png

I have attached the screen shot from timer job history for reference.

Case raised with Nintex#: ref:_00D90q6Cb._50090ufQnv:ref

The response for this case was upgrading to the latest version. But thats not a good response. Hence tryin the community for help.

We are on the following versions.

Nintex Workflow 2013: 3.0.7.0 / DB Version: 3.0.0.5

Nintex Forms 2013: 2.3.4.0

0 Kudos
benjamin
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Joe,

i'm facing the same issue. A working Nintex installation of Workflow 3.1.5.0 and Forms 2.6.0.0 stopped working with the message you mentioned of "license corrupted ..." I got the error 3 more times put in the first 2 cases the issue dissapeared without giving me time to check. But this time the issue persists and i'm still waiting for the support.

Did you ever solve the problem?

Cheers,

Benjamin

0 Kudos
joepaulk
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Nintex support advise was to upgrade to atleast version: 2.6.0.0

As per release notes: Nintex Forms 2013 - Release Notes

You can see under the product version: 2.6.0.0 Release date: 7th May 2015

"Fixed issue where some demonstration licenses could not be updated during their valid duration. (00060321)"

But our license is not demonstration license. Any way this is way forward.

Upgrading to this version on one of our test servers, broke some of the lookup fields in the form. Troubleshooting this with the Nintex Support engineer at the moment.

Edited 16-Sep-2015 : The actual reference from Release notes is: "Problem with licence keys after an IIS Reset resolved. (00077124)"

0 Kudos
benjamin
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Oh,  great and i am all ready on version 2.6.0.0 and we too have not a demonstration license on the productive system!

Thanks for you're replay, and hopefully we can solve the issue with the Nintex Support.

Cheers,

Benjamin