cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sravyareddy0219
Nintex Newbie

I am trying to integrate to servicenow WSDL using nintex call web service integration. I am getting an error " Unexpected error occurred while making the request. " Please help

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Not applicable

Re: I am trying to integrate to servicenow WSDL using nintex call web service integration. I am getting an error " Unexpected error occurred while making the request. " Please help

Hi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
sravyareddy0219
Nintex Newbie

Re: I am trying to integrate to servicenow WSDL using nintex call web service integration. I am getting an error " Unexpected error occurred while making the request. " Please help

Hi

I have checked the web service funtionality using SOAPUI and it works fine. Nintex cannot reach this specific WSDL. I tried with other WSDL and it works fine. But I do not understand why its not connecting to this specific WSDL. Is it something related to certificate issue?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi, so to be clear when you input WS wsdl and press connect it throws en error ?
And when you check it from your computer it works. So maybe your Nintex server cant reach that endpoint url ? Maybe you somehow can check your network log from the server ?

0 Kudos
bgehring
Nintex Newbie

Did you ever get this working? I am getting ready to start a read only integration with ServiceNow to pull back incidents and tasks and would love to see the soap request you sent and hear if you got yours working.

Thanks,

Berney

0 Kudos