cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

How to Configure/Develop a nintex workflow for birthdate notifications in sharepoint list

Jump to solution

Hi Team,

Please help me. How to Configure/Develop a nintex workflow for birth date notifications in SharePoint list!.

Advance Thanks 

22 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: How to Configure/Develop a nintex workflow for birthdate notifications in sharepoint list

Jump to solution

If you already have a list of people with birthdays, then you're ahead of the game! You can create a site workflow that sets a date variable for "todaysDate" and then query your list and get the items where birthday == todaysDate. From there, you can send the email to the person whose birthday it is or their manager or the company or whomever!

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: How to Configure/Develop a nintex workflow for birthdate notifications in sharepoint list

Jump to solution

Hi Vargo,

Thanks for your reply and how this workflow will run automatically everyday.

Thanks in Advance

Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

you will have to schedule it.

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Are you in Office 365 or SharePoint 2013/2016? This will determine the best way for you to schedule it.

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Courtey Vargo,

i am using SharePoint 2013. please let me know schedule will works!

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Check out this link: Scheduling a workflow 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Thank you very much

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Courtney Vargo 

Configured the workflow as you said but I am not getting the value on today date. please find the screen shot

Please let me I am missing any thing

Thanks in Advance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

when I click to run now not getting the values on today date items

Please let me I am missing any thing

Thanks in Advance

View solution in original post

0 Kudos