cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

How do I withdraw a task from a user's task list based upon completion of another task?

Jump to solution

I am currently replicating (as much as possible) several complex workflows created in Tibco iProcess to Nintex workflows.  In Tibco it is possible to withdraw a task from a user's queue based upon completion of another task or timer.  Is there a control/workflow design that is analogous to this in Nintex?  I've consulted other forum threads but have yet to find one that addresses this specific issue.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: How do I withdraw a task from a user's task list based upon completion of another task?

Jump to solution

Hi Jonathan,

you can't really withdraw a task. However if multiple users get a task but only one reply is required, the other tasks will be marked as not required anymore. The other users can optionally get a message, that their answer is not required anymore too.

The workflow will continue working after the required amount of replies have been received.

Is this behaviour sufficient for your approach?

Best regards

Enrico

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Re: How do I withdraw a task from a user's task list based upon completion of another task?

Jump to solution

Thanks for the quick response!  I've been out on vacation until today.  I think we have figured out a viable workaround for this issue.

0 Kudos