cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Guys I am stuck... I have Sharepoint 2010, I have Nintex Workflows and Infopath 2010. Whenever I try to use the Infopath form option in Nintex, only the approval and not approval form appears. I cant get the approver to see the fields that have already be

Guys I am stuck... I have Sharepoint 2010, I have Nintex Workflows and Infopath 2010. Whenever I try to use the Infopath form option in Nintex, only the approve and decline form appears in the form with some repeating field. I cant get the approver to see the fields that have already been filled out by the user for him to approve. There has to be a way to get those fields populated for the approver to see. I hate having to use the out of the box approval form.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ahmedghaith
Nintex Newbie

Re: Guys I am stuck... I have Sharepoint 2010, I have Nintex Workflows and Infopath 2010. Whenever I try to use the Infopath form option in Nintex, only the approval and not approval form appears. I cant get the approver to see the fields that have alread

I have the same issue here, is there any updates please ?

0 Kudos
dan_stoll
Nintex Newbie

Re: Guys I am stuck... I have Sharepoint 2010, I have Nintex Workflows and Infopath 2010. Whenever I try to use the Infopath form option in Nintex, only the approval and not approval form appears. I cant get the approver to see the fields that have alread

Just to clarify, you are using Infopath as a Nintex Workflow Task Form ? 

0 Kudos
ahmedghaith
Nintex Newbie

Hi,

Yes, I am using InfoPath as Nintex approval form, are you have any idea ?

0 Kudos