cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Getting email notification from Nintex workflow but i dont know which workflow is sending it

User is Getting email notification from Nintex workflow but we are unable to track which ninte workflow is sending that email to user. no information of site or workflow is present in email notification. can somebosy help me on this. 

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Getting email notification from Nintex workflow but i dont know which workflow is sending it

Hi,

Have you tried using the Nintex Administration Reports to see what workflow ran at the time the email was received?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Getting email notification from Nintex workflow but i dont know which workflow is sending it

Under Nintex Workflow Management in Central Admin there is a section called Message Templates.

There you can configure the default text for various sections of the workflow generated emails.

Ours is configured to include the workflow title and site name in the footer in all emails.

Capture.PNG

This will only work if the footers have not been turned off in the email action in the workflow.

I hope this helps.

Also, i don't know if it will retroactivly change running workflows.