cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Field appearing on the Workflow Task page in the wrong place

SharePoint 2013 Nintex Workflow

I have a leave request workflow with a field named Leave Comments.

When the approver navigates to the Workflow Task page, the field contents appear above the standard page text. The field caption appears where it should with no data following.

Any ideas how to fix this? It is not a deal killer but it looks unprofessional.

Image is attached.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Field appearing on the Workflow Task page in the wrong place

Actually weird.

Try creating a new workflow and also creating a new Nintex Workflow Task List associated to your new workflow. You can change it on the "Workflow Settings"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

I agree with Fernando's approach. Try these in order: New Task -> New Workflow -> New List w/ Workflow -> Create new tasks list.

Something has gone awry. This is definitely NOT the default or expected behavior. The area you're showing the field data in should actually show the task description instead of a list field.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

I found half of the problem. Someone put the Leave Comments variable in the Task Description field. Now that that is out of the way, Do you know of what might be preventing the Leave Comments from populating the field at the bottom? Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

I found half of the problem. Someone put the Leave Comments variable in the Task Description field. Now that that is out of the way, Do you know of what might be preventing the Leave Comments from populating the field at the bottom?

0 Kudos