cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pyae
Nintex Newbie

Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer.

When I open the task form of nintex workflow, the error message said "Server Error in '/' Application: Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer. The length of the string exceeds the value set on the maxJasonLength property." Is this mean I have to increase the related value in the web config file? Where should I find this exceeding value and how to extend this. If there anyone had this issue and could you please guide me where should I configure it? Thanks.

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
shrinivasnaik
Nintex Newbie

Re: Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer.

Hi Pyae,

Is that just started happening or were you never able to open the task form for a Nintex workflow?

Regards,

Shrini

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Pyae
Nintex Newbie

Re: Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer.

Hi Shrini,

There was no issue before, It was happening on the task form, few months back. We used to show the initial form in the task approval. We didn't find the solution for this problem.

Later, we changed the task form to simple task form with hyperlink to the initial form.

Thanks.

0 Kudos