cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Different value in form properties than expected value.  What would cause this to happen? 

I'm getting a different value on the form property than what I'm expecting based on what is entered into the form.  The expected value is "Lynn" but once the form is submitted into the workflow, the value in the form properties is  showing as "***".  This field is not used in approvals or anything.  It's just a basic text box (text string) field.  What would cause this to happen?

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Different value in form properties than expected value.  What would cause this to happen? 

The column is no longer available.  I'm not sure how this happened when I uploaded the last form.  I can see the columns in the Form Library Settings and have added them back in there.  I must have made a change on the form that deactivated those columns, though I'm not sure what.  My question is now, is I think I need to republish the form, but I don't want to create new columns, just reactivate the columns that were already created.  Do I need to add them back to the available columns list in the publishing wizard?  If I add them in, do I choose them to be a Microsoft Infopath group column or create new column in the SharePoint site?

0 Kudos