cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anjali
Nintex Newbie

Create a nintex workflow if the created date of list item exceeds two weeks a mailer should go to the created by person

Jump to solution

I am novice to nintex .can anyone help me with this?

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Create a nintex workflow if the created date of list item exceeds two weeks a mailer should go to the created by person

Jump to solution

Hi

Can you clarify your requirement please?  Should only one email be sent exactly two weeks after every item is created?  Or continue to be sent out?  At which point or criteria do emails not get sent?  What is the email for?

0 Kudos
anjali
Nintex Newbie

Re: Create a nintex workflow if the created date of list item exceeds two weeks a mailer should go to the created by person

Jump to solution

Hi Cassy,

Requirement is to send email to the person who created the item in the list. one email should be sent after two weeks .if created date is not more than two weeks email should not be sent . email is to inform him about task.

What i tried - 

1.I saw your post  tried this one.  changes i made were - instead of months( i used hour - 1 hr ) to test my workflow. I followed all the steps. 

Site Workflow - Document Review Date Approaching Reminders 

"email errored " was the error  i got.

2. Other thing i tried was-  Used  Calculate date , task reminder and send notification . -  here i used Days= -4 , ie items which were created 4 days back -send email to them.

Actually am not understanding how to link between created person in the list and workflow.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Anjali - don't worry - we will get there.

So how does your workflow start?  Does it happen automatically on item creation?

If you want to remind them about a task have you actually used a task in your workflow?

What does your workflow currently look like?

0 Kudos
lakshminarayana
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi ,

Create a site workflow with the below actions.

1. Calculated Date action, setting as 14 days older from today's date.
  2. Query List action, create workflow variables 'colResult' of 'Collection' type and 'lidResultId' of 'ListItemId' and give a list name and use filter condition like below then select field ID alone.   
  3. "For each" action 
  4. Create workflow variable "pplCreatedBy" of type "person/group" and use Set variable action as below.
  5. Use the previous step for as many fields you want from the list etc.
  6. Then use "Send notification" action and send separate email to each user.

And schedule site workflow whenever you want.

Thanks,

Lakshmi Narayana C

anjali
Nintex Newbie

Re: Create a nintex workflow if the created date of list  item exceeds two weeks a mailer should go to the created by person

Jump to solution

Thank you  Lakshmi Narayana C    .It worked for me .Came to know my mistake too.

Thanks