My Workflow copies documents from source location to a destination location with a different metadata.
1. Query the documents and get the collection
2. Copy the documents using copy.asmx
3. Query the destinaiton library for the files just moved - get the collection
4. Check In the files with new metadata
I followed this link to achieve until step 2, so the files are copied but are not checked-in:
The files are being copied but some files(I think pdf files) are staying as Checked Out because there is versioning "turned on" on the destination library.
My goal is to check them in, I tried the below:
Used Query List to get the item id and check it in, but am not successful. Any help is appreciated..
Solved! Go to Solution.
Fixed this -
1. Instead of Nintex Credentials, Used Farm Administrator Credentials for Copy.asmx web service.
2. Query for Checkedout files on the list, get the ids in a collection:
<Query> <Where><IsNotNull> <FieldRef Name="CheckoutUser" LookupId="TRUE" /> </IsNotNull> </Where>
<ViewAttributes Scope="Recursive" />
3. Check in files by looping through the id's