cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
vbhanage12
Nintex Newbie

Cascading dropdown using filter by control action, when source dropdown is selected, Nintex form reloads (Page refresh). How can stops Nintex form reload??

Two dropdown used. Selected value in First dropdown is source for second dropdown. This is done by setting Filter by control of the second dropdown property. Once value is selected in first dropdown, entire Nintex form reloads. How can stops Nintex form reload?? Please let me know. Nintex versin is 2013.

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Cascading dropdown using filter by control action, when source dropdown is selected, Nintex form reloads (Page refresh). How can stops Nintex form reload??

Hi,

could you tell us the exact version of your Nintex Forms you have installed in your environment? I remember such an issue with some very old version of the product but it was fixed..

Latest version is 2.10.1.0 and here you can find the release notes for all versions:  

Giacomo

vbhanage12
Nintex Newbie

Re: Cascading dropdown using filter by control action, when source dropdown is selected, Nintex form reloads (Page refresh). How can stops Nintex form reload??

Hi,

Nintex forms 2013 & version is 2.5.0.0. Nintex has recommended to upgrade to the latest version.

Currently I used custom JavaScript to as workaround to avoid the Nintex form reload.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Hi Vishal,

thanks for the update..so have you planned to upgrade Nintex Forms or are going on with your javascript workaround? Just to know if this question may be considered solved (if yes, please mark an answer as the correct one) or not..

Giacomo