cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Can't find Query XML action

Jump to solution

I researched that Query XML Action should be in Integration group. However, there are only below actions: Call Web Service, Execute SQL, Query BCS, Query User Profile, Query Excel Service.Web Request, but No Query XML...

any body know what's going on there?

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Can't find Query XML action

Jump to solution

Hi Sharon,

check in Central Administration > Nintex Workflow Management > Manage Allowed Actions.

Make sure that action is enabled.  If it's not, enable it and then click OK on the top or bottom of that page.

Then refresh your workflow designer page.

Also, if it is enabled, on your site, go to Site Settings > Manage Allowed Actions, and make sure it's enabled at the site level.

cheers,

Vadim

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thanks, it works.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi,

What if i don't see it in manage allowed actions?

br

michael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Michael,

have a look in Manage Allowed Actions in Central Admin. It may have not been enabled at the Farm level.

cheers.

Vadim

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Vadim

I'm having the same issue as Michael.  On the site collection, I can see the Integration actions enabled under "Manage allowed actions":

but when I go to a subsite, thr Integration actions are missing.  The subsite inherits the permissions for allowed workflow designers as well as the actions.

I only have site owner access on the site collection and not site collection administrator rights - could this have anything to do with it?  I can't think it should, as the issue presents itself on the subsite level...

0 Kudos