Capability Sort By

Generate ID starting with "1" every new ...

Hi all, I need to generate an ID following this structure "yyyy-xxx" whereas "yyyy" is the current year and "xxx" is an increasing number. Thi...

How to hide values in a dropdown list

Hi Team, Is there is any script is availbale to hide and show the (choice) dropdown list values

convert to pdf suddenly stopped working

All, the convert to PDF action suddenly stopped working. The timer job runs and it looks like it is not picking up the documents that need to ...

Community News - July 18, 2017

Community News - July 18, 2017 Product News Our Nintex Workflow Cloud platform gets updated every couple of weeks, and t...

• By
  • July 18, 2017  07:25

Auto Increment number is resetting

Hello, as part of a list, I am attempting to auto increment a unique number (Requisition number) to the field. However when a new user inputs ite...

• By gdolit
  • July 18, 2017  07:00

Copy document item to another list

Hello fellas, Good to back to SharePoint and Nintex! I have an issue with copying document item to another list. In first of all, I format a ...

Setting single line text value based on another si...

Hi everybody, I have two single line text fields. The second text field should be pre-filled (but still editable) with the entry of the first ...

Set date (end date = start date)

Hi everybody, I have a form where the user is asked to give a start and an end date. After giving the start date, the end date should be...

How to compare 2 choice fields (dropdown) using va...

Hi Team, I have a EventType choice (drop down) having values are following. and having one more choice (drop down). If it Event type is R...

Date Collection variable

Hi, Here is my scenaio: I am querying list and collecting "Date initiated" column values into a collection variable. I now would like to it...

Button confirmation and form validation problem

I have confirmation button that executes everytime even if it doesn't pass validation. It looks like it is executes first and then it validates ...

Rank

Nintex Mobile App Status Indicator

Hi All, A bit of a brainstorming request. I have a mobile app form, quite extensive with many sections. As such I need a status indicator for ...