Capability Sort By

Calculate max date

Good Afternoon All ! I have a Nintex 2013 Form which contains ten different date fields. My requirement is to calculate the max date in among al...

• By noaal
  • October 20, 2017  13:19

Dynamically create item title on form

I have a requirement to dynamically create the title for my list by concatenating the current date (formatted yyMMdd) with 2 form field values (...

• By efarley
  • October 20, 2017  10:43

Update Item action for Documents in Document Set

I have a need to update some of the tag data associated with documents within a document set. I have been able to identify the ID of the particul...

• By dbonsma
  • October 20, 2017  09:54

Create folder inside a folder

I am working with Nintex workflow 2013. I want to create a workflow which will create a folder inside a folder (this already exists) . So the flo...

• By grkraj
  • October 20, 2017  09:53

Open First Tab

Hi all, Thanks for the posts on the Tabs functionality. I'm implementing this functionality in my recent project for one of my client. My ques...

• By noaal
  • October 20, 2017  09:38

Personal Task Delegation For "Send notificati...

Hi All, I have a situation here ! We have four approval levels on our Workflow, however, business wants all the approvers need to edit the for...

• By nchamid
  • October 20, 2017  08:50

SQL Request Control Conundrum

Hi, As per this thread , the SQL Request control does not retain values entered in NewForm.aspx when returned to Edit mode and Execute at runti...

Nintex 2013 "Could not load file or assembly&...

Made a site workflow that repeats every hour. S ometimes the process is not executed with an error: "Failed to start workflow. Could not ...

Nintex Live Form connection with List Item

I’m trying to find a way to connect a list item to a Nintex live form item. I'm struggling to build a unique Nintex Live URL to include the item...

• By noks
  • October 20, 2017  05:14

Can we still deploy changes after Dev license expi...

If Nintex workflow development license has expired, can we still deploy changes that we have already done on Dev, to Production environment? O...

Coercion error at end of state machine

I have a state machine workflow that has been throwing an error right at the end so it does not successfully end. It is a normal looking error, ...

How to create multiple list items based on a singl...

I built a form that populates a master list. The master list has columns for promo, sign1, sign2, sign3, and sign4. On form submit, I'd like to r...