Capability Sort By

how to resolve Forbidden-"Access Denied"...

I have created Nintex o365 workflow to copy document from parent side to sub site document library using Rest api in "call http web service" acti...

set focus on open

Is there a way to set focus on a specific control (textbox) when the form opens in edit mode?

• By nps9
  • August 24, 2017  16:39

Update Multiple Items

I am using the action "Update Multiple Items" in my workflow to update the metadata in another library but somehow I am not able to see all the c...

External forms data center location!

Using Nintex 2016. Does anyone know where the data centers routing the externally published forms in 2016 (previously called LIVE forms) are? U...

Alias email address causing workflow error

Hey everyone, has anyone else come across this issue where email addresses that also have alias's error out for workflow notifications? Our IT ...

• By kmccool
  • August 24, 2017  09:23

How can I save the Item ID to another field I crea...

The system that my team uses copied issues from a list on one site to a list on another site. The problem is that there are now overlapping IDs w...

Is it possible to trigger a workflow using a boots...

Currently we have custom code set to move items from one list to another using a bootstrap/alpaca form button in conjunction with JS. The custome...

Set item permissions: different custom permission ...

dear community, when publishing a workflow from SharePoint development environment to productive environment via export/import we found that t...

Approval with multiple approvers

Hi I'm totally new here. We have an approval-workflow in SharePoint 2013 with 1-5 approvers. After all of them approved or rejected the applicat...

Install Nintex with high availability

Hi, I have two web server. kindly guide how can i install Nixtex on both web server so that i can achieve Nintex workflow high availability. ...

• By imughal
  • August 24, 2017  04:53

Nintex Workflow Copy Item Failed, No Error, Workfl...

I have a workflow that is using Copy Item to take from a main SharePoint List A and copy item to List B, and then notifies the initiator that the...

Ntx 2016 - New WF from template issue

Hello there. We have just installed Nintex/SP 2016 on prem. When I try to create a new workflow, it doesn't populate the window to choose whether...