Capability Sort By

There is a downtime when updating licence?

I need to update nintex licence on Production. Could you please tell me if it will cause a downtime or an interruption of the workflow?

Trouble updating item

I have 3 different workflows for logging issues, risks and action items. They are all set up the same way to query a list>set the variable>...

What is best practice for maintaining lookup lists...

I am using a SharePoint list as the source for a lookup column in another list. Is there any way to have any changes in this source list to only...

Installing new languages in customized production ...

I'm struggling with the idea of installing the Nintex Workflow 2013 international on a heavily customized production environment. Has anyone e...

Update item in the parallel action not working

I have a parallel action in my list workflow which will update a field (Log). I have 4 parallel actions which will run whenever an item is modifi...

Custom inline function not appearing (without LCID...

Hi. I have built a "custom inline function" according to Create Custom Inline Functions - Nintex Forms . The function works great - however I...

• By nils_a
  • October 19, 2017  00:17

How to make a calculated control scrollable

I have a calculated control on my Nintex form that displays the contents of a separate multiline text field. The problem is that the size of the ...

Remove "i:0#.w|" from a username in a Ni...

I have not been able to find a solution to this question here, so hopefully it hasn't already been asked. I simply need to remove "i:0#.w|" from ...

repeating section on task form randomly loses data...

I'm having an issue with a task form which was modified to look exactly like the list item form. The list item form has a repeating section that...

Javascript On Repeating Section

Hi, i am new to JavaScript and am trying to find a way to do a select all on a Choice Control that is in a repeating section. I have it working...

• By jpayne
  • October 18, 2017  11:38

Request Approval No Respone Autodecline

I have a need to set a Request Approval (or I can use Assign Flexi Task) if no response is received from the Approver(s) within a certain amount ...

Can the system account initiate the workflow on be...

My scenario is, I have one document library which is read only to everyone. However, any users can request for deleting the document in it. I hav...

• By Pyae
  • October 18, 2017  01:50