Capability Sort By

Nintex Form not working inside workflow

Hi, I created Nintex Form inside Request Data action but I am seeing this: and when I set Form type to default I see the normal sharepoi...

Unable to find the Custom Javascript text area in ...

Hi, Recently i have started working on Nintex Responsive Forms, I am trying to call the REST APIs in the Nintex Responsive forms. I searched...

Copy previous row data into new row in repeated se...

I have a repeating section on my form When i click on the 'Add new row' action the above data should be copied over to the new row as shown b...

Set variable with multiple values

Hi team, I have a list which is used to send email to notifications to peoples in "CC Email To" field. In that field, I used person name and the...

How to stop a workflow from running again when an ...

I have a basic email workflow setup which triggers when my list Status field is marked as Complete . The workflow settings are setup to run whe...

Can not Check Out List item

I have a WF where the purpose is to check for any items left checked out at the end of the day and then via the WF check in the item and also upd...

Populating a Word Document With Content From Multi...

I ran across the requirement to do this for my organization, and couldn't find the whole solution in one place so I wrote something up. I hope so...

• By rogerb
  • November 01, 2017  12:21

NWF 2010: How to retrieve the email body from an e...

Hi, I was trying to retrieve the email body using 'Query XML' action in a email library. But, I noticed that there is no file-stream property tha...

Problems populating text field from calculated val...

Hi, I am trying to populate a text field based on a calculated value, but I have been unsuccessful. The logic I'm using is: Calculated fi...

Is there a bug for displaying "Month" as...

Tried getting Opportunity Close Date to merge using the <<Opportunity_CloseDate__w>> format from Field Tagger, but the field isn't me...

Display Nintex Forms Panel based on User’s Role

Let’s say there is a SharePoint list of users with an additional column that contains a role per each user. On another list, a Nintex Form contai...

Schedule a workflow to run every month

I need to create a workflow that will send out a task reminder on the 1st Monday of every month. How can I do this?