Capability Sort By

Is there a way to keep the form area from auto-siz...

I have a request to make a checkbox section of a form a static size vs auto-expanding. They would like this to happen because the amount of item...

Flexi Task not completed

Hi guys, i have a problem with Flexi Tasks that are not complete. Sometimes it works without errors and sometimes a have an mix of outcomes an...

• By mamonga
  • December 08, 2017  08:59
Rank

Documentation of Changes To JavaScript for SP 2016...

I recently upgraded to the newest version of Nintex for SharePoint 2016 in an attempt to see if it would correct a few other issues I was having,...

Attachement in Workflow

Hi, I have a nintex form, in the form i have attached a file and saved it. How can I attach that particular file in my workflow email? Tha...

Pulling Distinct Values Into a Dropdown List

I am pulling a date field into a dropdown control on a WF start form. There are duplicate dates, but I wish to trim the list so there are no dupl...

• By rogerb
  • December 08, 2017  06:15

How Do We Welcome New Members?

I see this section at the bottom right of the home screen. How exactly do we welcome new members? I don't see an "Introduce Yourself" section or ...

• By rogerb
  • December 08, 2017  05:10

Pulling "Count" into a table

I have a list with many items which has a column that captures the month/year. I have turned on the count totals to show how many items there is ...

• By michuk
  • December 08, 2017  03:48

How to find the correct selector for a field insid...

Hello, I have a form with a repeating section. I described in this thread that inside of this section is a field that I would like to format a...

• By martinn
  • December 08, 2017  03:45

Date/Time field - I need only the time

I have a form with a date/time field (Event Date). The user will enter both the date and time. I also have two other date/time fields on my form ...

Workflow triggered by dollar threshold on form

Is there a way to set up a workflow so when a certain dollar threshold is entered into the form, it triggers a different set of approvers? For ex...

• By davdaj
  • December 07, 2017  11:57

Get Site GUID

Is it possible to use a Call Web Service to get the GUID of a site? My research indicates that this is only possible via PowerShell. If it's poss...

Required licenses for 2 web server farm

If I have a SharePoint Farm with 2 web frontend servers. Am I required to load Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms on both web servers or can I get ...

• By lee3516
  • December 07, 2017  09:44