Capability Sort By

Hide a form field based on multiple selections in ...

Hello all. I have a rather large work request form I have created with rules that hide/unhide fields based on what the user has selected (at lea...

• By adugger
  • January 12, 2018  17:43

Nintex Workflow Task Form Error

I created a Nintex form and I have a workflow attached to it. When the user clicks on the link in the email to see the form they get an error th...

Remove Term Store ID from Variable

I am designing a workflow that successfully pulls in a text field "Primary Service" but seems to also include what I presume to be the Term Store...

Why is custom js validation function being called ...

We are running SharePoint 2013 with Nintex Forms: 2.11.0.1 I have an issue where custom validation with the "Custom Validation Function" on a ...

• By jotunda
  • January 12, 2018  12:08

Hide Panel until after condition is met AND form s...

I'm trying to setup a form where a panel is hidden until after someone selects "Yes" and selects Save. Is that possible? Right now once I sel...

Consolidation multiple rows from a list into one w...

Hi, I have a list, with multiple entries & I want to create a scheduled workflow, which will pick up certain entries e.g. in the title fie...

• By browna6
  • January 12, 2018  07:45

Stop workflows from running on documents in docume...

My problem is that I have a workflow that is meant to run on documents sets. Where I am having a problem is, this workflow converts a .docx docum...

• By mwhelo
  • January 12, 2018  07:45

how do i connect a drop down list options to a sha...

Again, same person who is trying to convert InfoPath forms to Nintex forms. On my current InfoPath form, I have several drop downs that pull dat...

List view threshold alert

Is there a way to set up alert/notification for when the list view reaches a certain number (ie getting close to full)?

• By michuk
  • January 12, 2018  07:11

Can you promote fields in repeating sections to a ...

So I'm converting my InfoPath forms into Nintex forms. We have a few forms were we would have to copy basically the same section over and over (...

How Can I Rerun a Section of a WF If Data Changes ...

I have a very long complicated workflow. The form attached to it is filled out by normal users, and the cases in the WF depend heavily on how the...

Task Delegation in Bulk

Is it possible to do either a bulk delegation of assigned tasks or create a workflow that would reassign all the tasks that are assigned to a par...