Capability Sort By

Has anyone seen this type of behavior before from ...

We are using Nintex Forms with Sharepoint 2013 on-premise. We have created a State Machine workflow for approval requests. We are currently ...

Is there a way to restart a workflow which erred?

I have a list on SharePoint 2013 which has drop down questions/fields based on a person's job title. One of these questions is to have the reques...

Can't Assign Date Field to Nintex Variable

I am trying to assign a SharePoint date field to a Nintex variable. I know that there is a date in the SP field, but after I try to set the varia...

• By rogerb
  • March 21, 2018  06:47

Wait until a person column is completed

How do you configure a action to "wait until" a person/group column is completed with a name. The person column is empty as default.

• By michuk
  • March 21, 2018  05:30

No End to State Machine

Hi, Just wondering if someone could please explain this? It was supposed to end the state machine on Rejection but somehow kept going... How...

• By mdom
  • March 20, 2018  19:22

Integrating SP2013 with O365

I have a client that has a public facing web site running on SP 2013. They want to allow anonymous users to access this site and fill out Nintex ...

• By dlgross
  • March 20, 2018  08:34

If statement with && in the first argument...

I have a calculated value control. For its formula, I want to evaluate a couple values on the form. For the the logical_test argument (first part...

Nintex Forms - prepopulate repeating section

Hi Guys, I have the challenge to prepopulate a repeating section. The purpose of my repeating section is a Task list. I have a second list wher...

How to prevent user from creating a new item

Hello guys, I'm working on a Suggestions & Complain service. In the complain service, I need each user to submit only one complain...

Popup Nintex form from web page to capture comment...

I am trying to collect comments from people from an internal web page. I'd like to have a hyperlink on that page that then opens a Nintex form fo...

• By yted
  • March 19, 2018  19:48

Task notifications Sent Before Task is Created

I'm using SP 2013. This particular workflow has been working very well, but now it has started sending task notifications before the actual task ...

How can you filter a people picker field based on ...

How can you filter a people picker field based on a SharePoint group?