Capability Sort By

Nintex Form size limit

Hi, Like Nintex workflow recommended size limit, i would like to know what should be the size limit of a nintex form for best performance. I ...

Display value based on day of week

Good evening all, Brand new user of Nintex forms for my Sharepoint 2013 site. I am trying to create a form with a specific requirement and I nee...

• By willise
  • April 20, 2018  18:49

Nintex Errors

I am receiving different types of errors on my workflows. I was able to access and edit workflows yesterday and this morning. This one particul...

Loop through repeating section data without the UD...

Hey everyone, I'm trying to build a workflow to get and loop through the repeating section data without using a UDA. I've heard UDA's are going ...

• By kmccool
  • April 20, 2018  09:46

Email text formatting

Hi all, I am a novice with Nintex and SharePoint. I have a simple notification work flow that runs anytime a request is updated. The notificat...

• By patjd
  • April 20, 2018  05:00

How to store attachment file

Hi, I just want to ask how would I store an attachment. I have this workflow that runs when an item is created and will create another item on...

Rank

Permissions for content type level Nintex Forms?

Hi All What level of permissions do you need to be able to edit a content type level Nintex Form? Site Settings > Site Content Type > Cho...

Site workflow-Trigger two notifications

Trigger first notification to the users mentioned in the List2 against the respective technology, when “Planned UAT Date” for a record is due in ...

• By anjali
  • April 19, 2018  23:11

How to create a new field value for each checkbox ...

Hello, I am working with Nintex Forms (Version: 2.11.2.0). I have implemented a cascading lookup field with multiple divisions checkboxes. I nee...

• By bamya
  • April 19, 2018  12:24

Remove addition content in String

First of all I'm new to Nintex Workflow, your help is much appreciated. I have a variable like this 1;2; How to remove content after the firs...

Copy a document from one library to another

There appears to be many flavors for what I would assume to be a fairly simple task. Before I make this more complex than necessary, here is what...

Link to list of forms awaiting approval

Today I was asked if there's an easy way of accessing forms that are awaiting approval. Say a number of forms have been sent to a Director for ap...

• By ohagas
  • April 18, 2018  20:49