Capability Sort By

Create 3 Flexi Task in Parallel

I have a situation where I need to create a workflow that initially sends tasks to 3 different individuals, but the problem I'm having is for the...

Sum a repeating section amount, based on the looku...

I'm now trying to do basically what was accomplished in this thread below. My problem is I have over 80 choices in the drop down lookup c...

• By nj
  • May 29, 2018  12:40

Get All SharePoint Sites for a User???

Is there a web service method to input a user name and pull back all the SharePoint sites that user has access to?

Workflow Error Potentially Due to Multiple Active ...

My company allows for several user accounts to exist under the same name. Each employee gets a primary account in Active Directory ( AD ), and u...

Nintex Workflow Multi Outcome Task Issue with sear...

Hi out there, I have a question regarding Nintex Workflow Multi Outcome Tasks. I created a process which assigns a task to two users. When Pers...

Discussion Forum issue

i have created a custom list which will update (copy items from custom list to discussion forum list) discussion forum using nintex workflow whi...

Generalized Question on "Query List"

I Have a doubt in nintex workflow - Query List Action - In this am able to select list , do filtering according to the need. Then when i need to...

• By anjali
  • May 29, 2018  03:45

Could not update Multiple Value lookup column in S...

Hi as i could Update the Single Select Lookup column successfully,why i could not update the Multiple Value Lookup Column Using Rest A...

• By ranjca
  • May 29, 2018  02:23

Repeater Section height issue

Hi all, How to prevent expanding entire row on click of add new row in repeater section. Below is the screenshot how it is coming. What is e...

scrolling to the first error after submit

I want to scroll to the first error after submit. The position is: NWF$(".nf-validator-error:visible").first().offset().top The problem is that...

WF Errors: e.g. "Workflow failed to run"...

Dear Community, I am experiencing some annoying errors which to I cannot find explanations nor solutions: a) Error: "Workflow failed to run...

Fully Qualified Domain name on Task Approval

Hi, How can I get the fully qualified domain mame on task approval? I’m using nintex forms and workflows 2013.

• By gl2017
  • May 28, 2018  01:54