Capability Sort By

What's the difference between using an "A...

Should I be using "Assign to-do Task" or "Assign Flexi Task" to achieve my goal? My goal is to create a task and receive a reminder that this ...

How can I be sure that all forms submitted through...

Hello guys. Do you know if there is any way to be sure if forms that are submitted through nintex live have synced to the sharepoint farm? Is th...

Updating Nintex workflow constant

Hello, Can I update Nintex workflow constants from Client side object model or JSOM or any rest api available for the same.

Update nintex workflow constant by client side sol...

Our requirement is that, we have written application for provided-hosted app. This application is hosted on different server not on SharePoint se...

Create a workflow from a custom list with data tha...

I have a custom list with data in SharePoint I want to create a workflow for or convert my SharePoint Designer workflow.

Workflow to retrieve user by employee ID

Hi All, I'm working on a workflow to copy the items from a Nintex Live form (List1) into another list (List2). In List2 the name of the employe...

Relocating Folders

It seems like I can only select files within a folder and move them to a different folder in SharePoint but I want to be able to move an entire f...

validate textbox special characters

I have a textbox that I need to not allow backslashes to be entered in. It seems like this should be really easy, but I can't find any tutorials ...

• By rogerb
  • June 28, 2018  10:10

Nintex Forms 2010 view mode shows empty on IE11

Hello, We developped a custom form for our client, the form works fine in our development environment, tested both on IE11 and chrome. But ou...

• By zyang
  • June 28, 2018  01:37

What will happen if Production License expired

I would like to know what will happen if production license expired? We have one on premise Sharepoint sever which install Nintex enterprise lice...

• By stz
  • June 27, 2018  22:29

Button to Open New Form on Different List or Modif...

Hello, I am trying to add a button on a form (Requests). The button, (called "Add Employees"), will open up a new form for another list (Reque...

Save and Redirect Display Form Page

I can not navigate to the displayform.aspx page after saving the form. Waiting for your help.