Capability Sort By

open xlsheet using nintexWorkFlow

I have a library which contain may xls, I need to open each xl sheet and read the lines and do some workflow action related to the values of the...

• By imen
  • July 30, 2018  07:29

Time Stamp based on value in another field?

I need help figuring out how to stamp a date, once another field has been updated. In the screenshot, once a User enters a value in the "Servi...

• By waqz
  • July 30, 2018  02:17

Delegation Link is not available on responsive tas...

Dear all , I read about delegation and how to do it, as well as troubleshooting invisibility of the "delegate task" link in Nintex workflow...

SharePoint 2013 List Field in Nintex WorkFlow

How do I reference a Field from the SharePoint 2013 List that I created for a new Nintex Form/Workflow, that is not already predefined in the "Co...

Is there a way to change to sort order on the dele...

It would make it easier to find if the user has a current delegation if the results were shown in descending date order so you wouldn't have to s...

Demand Workflow Stage Order Bug?

Hello! Is this a bug, did I do something wrong, or is this Nintex's idea of how it should look? I created a demand workflow and I'm accusto...

• By pallni
  • July 27, 2018  08:08

Filter a drop down List

Hi Community, I am stumped... I have a list let's call it list A with columns "GL" and "Users" (Multi user field, Users who are allowed to use th...

Multi-Line Text w/ Append Changes to Existing Text...

I have a couple Nintex forms setup that have a multi-line text field, with the Append Changes to Existing Text feature set to 'Yes'. We are usin...

Using Create Item and Update Document in same work...

We send out a newsletter to all our staff on a weekly basis with various amounts of information. Various members of staff update the document ove...

Nintex Worflows- Lazy approvals in Sharepoint 2013...

Hi All, We are using Nintex workflow on SharePoint 2013 on-prem. I am using Lazy approval for easy approval/reject through email. I have don...

Problems with overwriting the versions

Dear nintex gurus, I have the following issue: I wanted to modify a workflow, but I didn't want my modifications to overwrite the existing ver...

• By alinu
  • July 26, 2018  03:51