Capability Sort By

Custom Nintex 2010 API Development

I have been tasked with creating an external service that will approve a workflow action based on some external conditions. I am a .NET developer...

Nintex Forms List View Control has Floating Header...

I added a List View control to a Nintex Form running in SharePoint 2016. The control pulls in data as expected however, the Column Headers are "...

• By sethro
  • August 21, 2018  10:34

Save and Submit on View Mode

Does any control update values after making changes on view mode?

How to check if a Date & Time falls within a r...

Hello All I am in process in creating a form for booking a car from the pool. Now of course it is not ideal to book the same car between a dat...

• By bimi82
  • August 21, 2018  08:48

Multi Line Item Properties - Email Formating

I have an email notification in my Nintex Workflow via Sharepoint. I am inserting several Item Properties references within the email that are Mu...

• By kace
  • August 21, 2018  07:05

Request approval control crashing with SharePoint ...

Hello, Since about 2-3 days, the workflow control "Request approval" is crashing with a SharePoint Foundation unknown error. The strange thing...

Add Javascript to Submit Button to Redirect URL

Note: I'm using Nintex 2010 and I cannot upgrade. I have a form with multiple submit buttons in different panels. Depending on the user's select...

Error from Permissions.AddPermission method

Hi there, We're trying to use this method in the "call web service" action to assign permission to a list. However we stuck at the format or...

Confirmation Message appears before validation com...

I am converting InfoPath forms to Nintex Forms. My customer liked the confirmation pop-up on submission in InfoPath, so I enabled the confirmatio...

Error in request data action. Unauthorized attempt...

Hello, I have a workflow that uses the "request data" task. However I have found that when task gets sent to the staff member they are fill...

Is it possible to implement a Status Indication li...

Dear Community, currently I am working on a status indication column like a "traffic light" for a Sharepoint list that is able to display a g...

send email if

What action can I use to: Send Notification #1 IF contract type=A OR send Notification #2 if contract type=B

• By casey
  • August 20, 2018  13:53