Capability Sort By

REST api for publishing Nintex forms

Is there any REST api available for publishing Nintex forms in SharePoint onpremise. I am seeing only for 365 version. {endpointURL}/api/v1/f...

Field "disappears" when in Edit on Form

My form displays a field in black font when in view. When the user selects Edit Item, the field doesn't show. However, when the user highlights t...

I am working with an LDAP query and I can't ge...

I have set it up with the correct LDAP Path and authentication. When I do an execute on the following query it returns the expected employeeid. ...

"Run as workflow owner" created by user ...

During testing of a timesheet system we have created within an On-prem SharePoint site (workflow and handovers powered by Nintex WF & Nintex ...

Where is Nintex picking up the CC name from?

Hi I've inherited a workflow which sends alerts users an overdue reminder on a task. The alert is CC'ing someone's manager into the alerts and...

jQuery to get value of control in last row of Repe...

Using jQuery how do I get the value of a field in the last row of a repeating section: In the screenshot above the Type fields are look...

• By ms
  • January 08, 2019  06:06

Nintex workflows gets stuck in flexi task

On one of our environments, all workflows upon entering into flexi task, get stuck in limbo - initial flexi task email is being sent, but no remi...

• By kondono
  • January 08, 2019  04:20

This task is currently locked by another user.

Recently I have faced a lot of Nintex running workflows are locked On-Prem SharePoint 2016. Is there anyone facing the same issue at the moment. ...

• By Pyae
  • January 07, 2019  23:37

Using Web Request To Update Specific List Items

Hello, I am trying to update multiple columns in a specific list given a line item ID but I am having trouble figuring out how to format the XML...

• By nick
  • January 07, 2019  13:35

Form rules for hyperlink field

Are there Forms rules which allow rule-making against the web address and text to display elements of a hyperlink field? It would appear from ...

Invalid email address in distribution causes workf...

I have a Send Notification as part of a workflow in SharePoint 2013. This workflow step sends emails to a large group of people that is maintaine...

Request approval always approving

Using Nintex Workflow, I set up a Request Approval action and using Nintex Forms I created a form for this action. However, it seems that eve...