Capability Sort By

Nintex Link to MSSQL

I have been assigned a project to migrate InfoPath forms to Nintex. These forms are linked to a SQL database. Is there a way to link the Nintex f...

Lists not populating in Create item in another sit...

I'm trying to use the "Create item in another site" action. I select the site from the list just fine, but the List field doesn't populate and r...

Updating/Triggering Form Variable with JavaScript

I'm looking for a way to trigger one or more Form Variables using JavaScript. I did find an article with a comment by @azetuche ( Re: Can i ca...

Is there an action for the workflow initiator to f...

Hello all, I have created a workflow for a document library which utilizes a State Machine. The workflow initiator needs to fill in several req...

Query List and Send Notification...too many?

Hi, I've got c550 employees working within my organisation, however only approximately 50 of us use our network with access to SharePoint. I w...

Workflow - Run-If to check if Currency field is em...

I have currency fields in my form. I have defaulted them all to be blank, but I'm guessing because they are currency fields, they still populate...

Loop with Condition not waiting for conditions

I have a Loop with Conditions that I can't seem to get to wait until each condition is true. Is my nexting of actions wrong? Each condition shoul...

• By casey
  • July 31, 2018  09:59

Form Runtime Error

Hi, I have built some forms in Nintex Forms, but when i try to preview them or run them i am getting a error stating "Sorry, something went wron...

Allow only particular user to design the Nintex fo...

Hi , I need to restric the users for desiging forms and creating nintex workflow. Only site collection admin or specified users should have ac...

Disable/Hide panel for not(fn-IsMemberOfGroup) on ...

I am using responsive layouts on SharePoint Online and I want a panel to be visible for a particular SharePoint group members only (GMI is the gr...

Nintex:ListSelector

Using the Nintex:ListSelector control what JavaScript functions should I use to get/set the value? I tried including <%@ Register TagPrefi...

• By melmes
  • July 30, 2018  14:40

Link to Library item in notification email

Hello. I have built a site workflow that is tied to a library. Essentially its an annual review workflow. It took me a couple of weeks to get ...