Capability Sort By

Change currency value from repeating section direc...

Hello, first of all the specifications of my solution: working with SharePoint/Nintex onPremise site template is in english, but should also ...

How to hide the white space when using NWF$("...

I am using NWF$("#s4-ribbonrow").hide() to hide the ribbon, the browser is showing a white area at the bottom. Any idea how to hide it. Note: th...

• By sojanm
  • September 05, 2018  18:15

Custom Workflow Report

I just recently found the Workflow Report webpart, which looks promising, but a few of the canned reports that might have worked for what we want...

fn-FormatDate doesn't work

Hi everyone, I have a Nintex responsive form with a text field named Year, I'm going to set default value for a Year as the current year. Her...

Nintex form Cascade dropdown

Hello, We have a on premise SP web application which is available to external users and internal users. External user access it over https://...

• By naina123
  • September 05, 2018  04:05

Uploading 2016 licence

I have installed Nintex form & workflow 2016 but when i upload the licence i am continuously getting the below error.

Disable a panel in a form when send for approval

hi, I have a form which is filled in by a initiator after which the submitted form is send for approvals(email) to 2 levels one after another t...

Format date - set the language

The day name in the format of "dddd" is in English, How can I change it? Is there a way to use something like " Date.toLocaleDateString() " of js...

• By eyalseg
  • September 04, 2018  22:05

Lookup function problems

I'm experiencing an issue referencing a field using the lookup function from within a Nintext form. I am using a Calculated Value form control ...

List Lookup Value not displaying on form after Sub...

I have a List Lookup control on my form, that populates with data from the list. Everything works fine on 'New' mode. Projects are visible in D...

• By cwentzel
  • September 04, 2018  08:28

Possible bug with task reminder on list with attac...

I think I found a bug that causes workflows to error with the following log entry: Nintex.Workflow.NWActionExecutionException: Error in task....

• By jri
  • September 04, 2018  07:22

Nintex Forms Event log errors on SP2013

Hi All, We have SP 2013 with Nintex Workflows and Forms. I see quite few errors in the log as follows: "6398 - Critical from Microsoft-SharePo...

• By rsadm
  • September 04, 2018  05:45