Capability Sort By

Need help in List Lookup Control

I have two lists - one is VHProjectList & other is Project Contracts. The VHProjectList has the fields as Ops Project ID, Short Name, Proj Ma...

Validations for individual items in a dropdown box...

I have a form in Nintex that has a dropdown control with many options to choose from. My question is, is there a way to validate for individual c...

workflow status remain blank SharePoint 2013

Hi all, Environment: SharePoint 2013, Nintex Workflow and Forms Background: This is the random scenario we are facing in the one of our m...

• By smk
  • October 21, 2018  20:48

Require comment on task not working

I have a flexitask to which I have added a More Information outcome in addition to the standard Approve and Reject outcomes. I have set the Reje...

• By efarley
  • October 19, 2018  11:57

Validation Rules not Working

I have a field on my form that need to be "required" when the approver makes changes. I first tried referencing the field itself (TradeApproval)...

Set value depending on other column in new form

Hi together, I'm coming with a quite simple question - I guess - but I somehow can't find the best/easiest way to achieve that. I have a fo...

• By vaanmo
  • October 19, 2018  06:52

25 people max. restriction with people picker cont...

Hi all, There is a restriction to 25 people max, using the people picker control within forms (classic and responsive). As there is no limi...

• By mai-kel
  • October 19, 2018  02:30

Can Nintex for Office 365 generate Document genera...

Scenario: Nintex form (we’re on hybrid env) the form on premise SharePoint 2013 env. Currently the form is in English and we want to explor...

• By tat
  • October 18, 2018  15:18

How can I validate begin date and end date?

I have a form that has a begin date field and an end date field. How can I validate it so that the end date cannot be prior to the begin date. ...

• By tina
  • October 18, 2018  12:14

Read Receipt Email Notifications

As an owner of a SP library, if I create a Nintex Workflow with email notifications, can a read receipt be set up to notify the owner of the site...

Cascading Lookup in Repeating Section

Good day All! I hope someone can shed some light. I previously used cascading lookups in repeating section , works fantastically! then we install...

MANDATORY APPROVER COMMENTS

We are using Nintex Responsive Forms, in the above task form, we have mandatory the comments in case of Rejected is selected by the Approver. H...

• By danyale
  • October 18, 2018  00:34