Capability Sort By

Pulling in Data from Other List

Hello. I am having trouble with performing a lookup using the Update Item action. Here's a summary of what I'm trying to do: There are two list...

How to update Multi-select choice item from workfl...

I am having an issue with trying to update a multi-select choice field on my context item via the Update item action. I have created a custom ta...

• By efarley
  • December 07, 2018  09:19

Create & Update Text Document with Workflow

I have a Content Editor Web Part that I'd like to have some HTML code in. I plan on using the web part's Content Link field to link to a text fil...

Broken form when a people picker user was removed ...

Hi ! We have cleaned our userinfolist some times ago by removing users that were not anymore in our AD. There is now a bug in the form when ed...

• By nikitha
  • December 07, 2018  00:56

How to restrict the People Picker Control (on Mobi...

How to restrict the People Picker Control (on Mobile Apps) to a specific SharePoint Group. We're running SharePoint 2013 on Prem. I'm able ...

• By janp
  • December 06, 2018  13:49

Conditional Start of Parsing Repeating Section Wor...

Hello - I have multiple repeating sections on my fom, 4 to be exact, so I have created 4 different workflows to extract the content from the repe...

List Lookup Control in a New Form for an Existing ...

I have created a new classic Nintex Form for a list with existing data in it. I needed to use the List Lookup Control to give users the ability t...

Error Create Item in another site

I am getting an error when using "Create Item in another site". After running the workflow, I get the following error. The Object is...

rounddown formula in forms

Hi, Does anyone know how to rounddown a value in a calculated field? 'round' works however this will only round to the nearest decimal point....

• By smawer
  • December 06, 2018  04:47
Rank

We'd like to hear your experiences discovering...

We’d like to connect with several of our customers to learn about some of their experiences around discovering and using Nintex. We’ll do this t...

• By acloke
  • December 05, 2018  15:50

SharePoint Document Library

I just want to know if Nintex works with document library to create forums. I know you can use it with list. Thanks