Capability Sort By

Will 2013 Workflows (.nwf) import into SharePoint ...

I'm trying to get an idea of what needs to be done in the upgrade to SharePoint 2016. We have a relatively small number of workflows and forms an...

Reset drop down box to it's default blank stat...

I have a form that requires a Yes/No drop down answer. I was wondering if there was way to reset the answer back to a blank value once the form ...

Clearing a Datepicker control on Javascript button...

I'm trying to use this button click to store the selections and the text entered in another field and clear out these selections immediately afte...

Failed to Start and Publishing Errors!

Hi We built and tested a two workflows in Nintext for SharePoint Enterprise 2013 (on prem)and all was great but now out of the blue, I am get...

• By harryr
  • October 01, 2018  03:50

Join two query list

Hi Everyone This the results from my querries Lists 1: Name Role Tom PM Maxime Head of IT Alan ...

• By domiowa
  • October 01, 2018  02:48

Nintex Workflows 2010 stop working after Security ...

Hello Nintex Community, we installed the mentioned Updates and the Workflows stopped working, they start and immediately run into an Error. I...

Selecting multiple groups through a checkbox in a ...

I've created a list of different types of advertisements and inside the list, separate column (choice), you can choose who you want to send the n...

• By tonyac
  • September 29, 2018  15:38

Manually updating a list field when a Workflow has...

Hi I have a list where the Workflow updates a filed to 'Completed'. Everything has been actioned except this field being updated. I've gone in...

Copy document to Box

I have a request to make a copy of a document from a SharePoint 2013 doc library (on prem) and post via Nintex Workflow to Box. Has anyone else e...

• By ktilly
  • September 28, 2018  12:58

Click Form Button to Submit the Form Data AND Go t...

I have a list that has 2 columns - "Name" & "Location". Those are the two data points i want saved when a user clicks the Save button on the ...

• By koolgeex
  • September 28, 2018  10:40

Import CSV content to a repeater

Hi, I have a scenario where in the business wants to import a CSV file contents to a repeater control, i.e. when using Nintex forms they would...

The workflow could not update the item, possibly b...

I'm suddenly getting this error on a Workfow. I'm using SharePoint 2016 and Nintex cloud. Any ideas. as far as I'm aware there's not been any per...