Capability Sort By

FONT COLOR ON CONTROLS

Hello, Does anyone know how to (if possible) to change the font color and size of a calculated control? I have a control with a formula IF(LE...

• By will
  • January 09, 2019  08:23

Validate selected Date/Time with CurrentDate/Time

Hello I am trying to validate a Date|Time with the current Date|Time so that it does not allow the user to submit the request when the selecte...

• By bimi82
  • January 09, 2019  07:10

State Machine with Assign Flexi task action Multip...

I have a 3 stage workflow 1. Developer Stage 2. Business Stage 3. Management Stage When I assign a Flexi task I have 3 outcomes Approve, ...

• By vac
  • January 09, 2019  06:37

Daily workflow to create new items depending on ta...

Hello everyone I am extremely new to Nintex and haven't been able to find an answer to my question so I'm hoping you'll be able to help. I...

Need to capture digitized signature using EXTERNAL...

Hi! I was able to configure Nintex Forms (shp2013 on-prem) using jSignature to work in NF desktop layout. Also did the Nintex Mobile configuratio...

How can I communicated with custom WCF JSON web se...

Dear All, I'm struggling for few hours and I cant make it work: Here's how my WCF interface looks like: [OperationContract] [WebInvoke(Uri...

Update the Form Field

Hello Everyone, I'm very new to the Nintex workflow and still improving my skills within the same space. I need to build a very simple workflow b...

Problem with Flexi-Task

I built an approval workflow. It happens that an approver edits a lot auf task within one orr 2 minutes. In this case the workflow errors wit...

• By ingrid
  • January 09, 2019  02:15

Is it possible to create multiple list records usi...

I have one master list (Say Master List) in a central location where guidelines are stored in list format for different project combinations. The...

• By nitin
  • January 08, 2019  23:07

REST api for publishing Nintex forms

Is there any REST api available for publishing Nintex forms in SharePoint onpremise. I am seeing only for 365 version. {endpointURL}/api/v1/f...

Field "disappears" when in Edit on Form

My form displays a field in black font when in view. When the user selects Edit Item, the field doesn't show. However, when the user highlights t...

I am working with an LDAP query and I can't ge...

I have set it up with the correct LDAP Path and authentication. When I do an execute on the following query it returns the expected employeeid. ...