Capability Sort By

Hide 'View Workflow History' and 'Sche...

Hello, it seems, that regular user can see two options (see red box in the attached picture). Is it possible to hide the two entries? Tha...

• By panc
  • June 07, 2019  08:53

Issues with My Workflow Tasks

I have two issues with the My Workflow tasks. First, I have a lot of tasks that are completely blank except for the Workflow name. I don't know how t...

• By nj
  • June 07, 2019  06:20

Site workflow querying multiple lists

This sounds too simple to not be able to but, is there a way to build out a site workflow that queries multiple lists? Looking to build out via actio...

Nintex-workflow with option-field-result

Hi there! via Nintex workflow I send form-content via email. It works in case of textfields good. BUT: How can I send selection of option-fields...

Multiple Columns in List Lookup with HTML

For I've seen in other posts how to pull multiple columns from a SharePoint list by using a calculated column. Eg., =CONCATENATE([Title],",",[First N...

Error when using multiple conditions

Hi together, I have a problem in Nintex Workflows 2013 when I use "Set condition" action with more than one condition. Config Action -&g...

Create single notifications for owners of document...

Hi I'm new to Nintex so apologies if this is something simple! We have a document library with several document owners. These documents have differ...

Attachments in Repeating Section

Unable to add Attachment Section in Repeating Section. Need help to resolve this. Please find the screenshot below for reference.

Query List action not querying checked out documen...

Hi I have a scheduled site workflow that cleans up documents from library that have not been assigned metadata and checked in by users after 1 day. ...

Item-level permission

Hi, i need to set up a permission for users to see only items, whiche were created by them or items which requires action from them (task in wo...

• By kyon84
  • June 05, 2019  23:45

Final approver Flexi NOT REQUIRED Issue?

Please I need help here, the Document approval workflow has two stage workflow 1) First assignee 2) Final approver. I need to assign a pa...

• By AbrBP
  • June 05, 2019  21:08

Problem with Set Condition control always defaulti...

Hi, I've been working on this form where I want the user to select either a Test or Live enviornment. I added conditions that in order to get to the ...