Capability Sort By

Multiple conditions with people picker check

Hi I hope I have posted this in the correct section. I am trying to get a submit button validation rult ot check if multiple OR conditions h...

• By harryr
  • February 06, 2019  05:38

GetQueryString for EditForm

Hello, I would like to populate a TxtField using a querystring url for EditForm.. as like .../EditForm.aspx?ID=1&TxtField=1. This works fine fo...

• By Glass
  • February 06, 2019  04:49

Filtering in a ListView is not working if field to...

Hi everybody, I just came to a weird behaviour of the List View-Control in my Nintex Form. I do have a Lookup-Field named "Project" with an additio...

Add custom properties to WorkflowData field in Wor...

I see that the WorkflowInstance table includes a column called WorkflowData. This is null for all entries in our environment. Is there a way tha...

Item Level Permission for users in the same group

Hi Everyone, I am a complete Sharepoint and Nintex Newbie. I am on Sharepoint 2013. I am trying to design a workflow that grants item level per...

Document Generation tag document with attachments

I'm testing out the document generation feature of Nintex Workflow. It works well, however, I can't figure out how to include attachments from a list...

• By aak1
  • February 05, 2019  16:17

progressing a workflow and using a state machine

I am new to building workflows and know what i want to do but only guessing I am on the right path, so please explain if there is another way to ...

"Pause for" is not working under "R...

"Pause for" is not working along with Runif, without Runif Pause for is working fine.

How do I set a default value of a SQL Request cont...

There are many posts about setting lookup values, but I feel the SQL Request control is slightly different. And, I couldn't get any of them to wo...

• By ebglenn
  • February 01, 2019  08:58

Detect if form has changed or "is dirty"...

Is there anyway to detect if a Nintex form has changed? This is sometimes called an IsDirty function.

• By stempb
  • February 01, 2019  08:30

Query Excel Services Authorization Error

Hi, I am trying to create list items in Sharepoint 2013 using a Excel Workbook. My plan was to follow this example , saving each column of my wo...

• By eduva
  • February 01, 2019  08:27

Nintex Workflow updating an Microsoft Access Datab...

We have a Microsoft Access Database that contains user option data. We want to be able to have a user make a form selection that will have a wor...