Capability Sort By

Nintex form 2013 upgrade to ver. 2.11.5.21 errors...

I'm hoping someone else has experienced this issue with the upgrade. Upgraded from Nintex form ver. 2.11.0.10 to 2.11.5.21 and an application broke....

nintex workflow for formatted email

I have a nintex workflow which is triggered whenever a item is created in a list.I need to send to current item details in a tabular form in email . ...

Scheduled Site Workflows Run Twice

Hi Team, We have requirement like below, could you please suggest how to proceed further. Environment : Nintex 2016 for SharePoint 2016 On premise...

Checkboxes Not Saving in Nintex Form

Hello, I’m having an issue where checkboxes within my Nintex form aren’t saving, but the other fields are. To give some background, the form is a s...

How to change a color on a people picker- Nintex ...

Hi All I have a dark backgroung and i can't see the default (black) name I tried to apply a custom css .peoplePicker {color:#fff;} but it doesn't ...

Remove Unresolved Person/Group Entry From Repeatin...

We have a form with a repeating section where updates to the form are recorded. Someone who has left the company is in the "Updated By" field from ba...

fn-Or expression not working

Hi, I've added the following double expression to the visibility setting of a button control, but it appears no matter the value in the "order statu...

Form button that populates People picker

Hi, I have looked at several posts but can’t seem to figure this out. I have a “service request” form. Once submitted, it goes to my team for revie...

• By MarcoB
  • May 15, 2019  05:09

Move item from one list to another (archive) - aut...

Hi everyone 🙂 I'm new in Nintex for Sharepoint 2016. I used to worked before with the O365 and Flows, and what i find already is that Nintex is u...

• By ArturB
  • May 14, 2019  23:51

Collection variables not retrievable in actions - ...

I have the problem that we can create collection variables, but in none of the actions is the created collection variable available. I checked the ve...

• By heikew
  • May 14, 2019  23:41

Workflow statuses

Hi all, Is there a way to determine from the current workflow, if another workflow on the same item is completed? A post from 2015 "Check if workflo...

Execute SQL - Stored Procedure with Variables as P...

I am trying to run a stored procedure in a execute SQL action. My connection string is correct as i have been using to insert into tables for a while...