Capability Sort By

Query List, add values

I created an attendance tracking workflow that issues numerical "points" for each missed day and then emails the user letting them know they were iss...

Nintex App Studio - Windows App

I have created a couple of forms and trying to put them into Nintex App Studio. When I save and build it builds the Android App, doesn't on the Apple...

• By yted
  • July 01, 2019  22:54

Sending email notification after passing due date ...

Hi all, I need to create a workflow to send notification to creator based on below scenarios: 1. If a task passed task due date by 30 days send a...

Add numbers in multiple comma delimited items

I have a SharePoint List with a single line of text column that contains an array of comma delimited numbers and I need to add all of the numbers bas...

Workflow - Store List Results In Collection

I'm kind of new to Nintex. Is it possible to query a Sharepoint list and store the results in a collection? I know I can query a database table, how ...

• By JesseY
  • July 01, 2019  11:40

Why wont my columns link?

Hello, Newly appointed SharePoint guy for my organization here. I have a very simple question that I am hoping someone can help me with. I ...

Change the checkbox label when checkbox is checked...

I am new to nintex form.can u help how to change the checkbox label when it is checked(yes/no box).

Calculate Date

Hi everyone i am new to Nintex and i want to know what is the below 2 option means: 1.use date when action is excuted 2.Include time i am c...

Lookup formula to return Email Address from 'P...

Good morning all I am using this formula to display the user name from a Person or Group filed (Assigned to) in a separate list (Digital Services T...

update list if any item is changed into list

I have two list List A is Business Unit with column as Business Unit, Contact(People picker, Multiple),Manager(People picker, Multiple). Another Li...

Toggle display mode

I have a long Nintext form, and I want to be able to toggle a form back and forth between Edit mode and Display mode, and I can't seem to find a way ...

How To Utilize Categories In Exchange Online Creat...

How do you set up categories to be used when creating a calendar item using Exchange Online Create Calendar Item? Also, if we are able to create a ca...