Capability Sort By

Not able to stop save button saving the form using...

Hi I want to put some custom validation and seems like I doesn't work like it suppose to. I have used the same command for on-prem and this worked ...

Set people picker colum to sharepoint permission g...

Hi All, I am trying to update the people picker column with sharepoint permission group, and send email to that group using the updated column. but ...

Is there a way to show that a task is being worked...

I have a simple workflow where a user puts in a request to the responders group that can handle it. (The group currently has 5 members.) Any member...

approving a request based on type of leave

I have a leave request form where the request must be sent to manager for approval based on type of leave. For example annual leave must be approved ...

• By FatmaQ
  • May 01, 2019  05:44

Send Email Action delay after the email is sent an...

Hello! I have a strange issue. I had noticed some slow downs in the speed of worklfows on my farm. I thought it was just the audit table getting ...

Nintex Variables in XML

Hello, how can I insert a Nintex variable in a XML-declaration (Web service) e.q. <t:Subject>{WorkflowVariable:subject}</t:Subject> ? ...

Save and Print to PDF

in the new item submition, i hide the top banner , the user is not able to see the Print to PDF button. can use the Save button to do both jobs, to ...

• By cabeza
  • May 01, 2019  01:41

Sum Single Field in a Repeating Section

I'm using a slightly older version of SharePoint on prem, and I'm trying to adapt a previous solution I found on this site to suit a business require...

How can I tell if a SharePoint group is empty? Is ...

How can I tell if a SharePoint group is empty? Is this possible using out of the box actions? I have a flexi task that I am assiging a group to, ...

SharePoint Nintext NewForm Custom Javascript Requi...

Hello - New to nintex and javascript. I have a SharePoint custom list with a nintex NewForm including custom javascript (and HTML, CSS) and I need t...

• By rdpDen
  • April 30, 2019  12:45

nintex forms and item level permissions issue

I have a nintex form on an Office 365 Group site. I can see the item level permission change was succesfull using another tool but when i try to vie...

Create workflow for Agenda Items for Meetings and ...

New Nintex user here. The requirement stems from a replacement for workspace in SharePoint. Host has a weekly meeting with documents that need to be ...

• By mksJR
  • April 30, 2019  10:36