Capability Sort By

Run workflow based on User

No you will not be able to filter run if action based on a people picker field. Use condition action.

Changing a Nintex On Prem form that's already ...

I have Nintex for SharePoint 2013 On Premise. I need to change an existing Nintex form that's already being used in production. Somebody else made it...

Email Notifications Not Sending

We have SharePoint online in our O365 and as of mid April 2019, all of our workflows that send email notifications are no longer triggered except by...

Form Control Rules: Is there a difference in forma...

Hi Folks, I was working an issue thios morning and came across some redundant options on how to set up some controls to be conditionally disabled. A...

Error: "Someone else has the workbook checked...

We have an intermittent error where a workflow attempts to edit an existing Excel workbook using excelservice.asmx OpenWorkbookForEditing. The error ...

Autopopulate fields from a drop down list

I am new to Nintex. I have a SharePoint list with 4 different columns. On my Nintex form I have drop downs from that SharePoint list, Category &am...

Not able to stop save button saving the form using...

Hi I want to put some custom validation and seems like I doesn't work like it suppose to. I have used the same command for on-prem and this worked ...

Set people picker colum to sharepoint permission g...

Hi All, I am trying to update the people picker column with sharepoint permission group, and send email to that group using the updated column. but ...

Is there a way to show that a task is being worked...

I have a simple workflow where a user puts in a request to the responders group that can handle it. (The group currently has 5 members.) Any member...

approving a request based on type of leave

I have a leave request form where the request must be sent to manager for approval based on type of leave. For example annual leave must be approved ...

• By FatmaQ
  • May 01, 2019  05:44

Send Email Action delay after the email is sent an...

Hello! I have a strange issue. I had noticed some slow downs in the speed of worklfows on my farm. I thought it was just the audit table getting ...

Nintex Variables in XML

Hello, how can I insert a Nintex variable in a XML-declaration (Web service) e.q. <t:Subject>{WorkflowVariable:subject}</t:Subject> ? ...