Capability Sort By

Show Panel Only In Edit Mode And Display Mode

Hi All, Does anyone know how to show a panel in both Edit Mode and Display mode (not New Mode)

• By AHaq01
  • May 30, 2019  09:00

Hide form panel based on workflow version

Hello All, I am attempting to hide a panel based on the running workflow version but cant s...

• By ryank7
  • May 30, 2019  08:26

SQL lookup concatenating values in return field

A SQL lookup based on a previously selected value (also a SQL lookup) within a form is returning the correct value, but somehow concatenating itself ...

• By fuller
  • May 30, 2019  08:02

Nintex Forms UserProfileLookup for Person or Group...

Hello, In Nintex Forms, I would like to have a Person or Group field populated with the current user that is accessing the form. I can cr...

Unable to set date in picker to null

Good morning. I have a very simple nintex form in SP 2013 (no workflows etc) with multiple date pickers. Users are unable to delete the date if one...

Rules to hide a panel on a yes / no option

I have created a rule on a Nintex Form and I want to hide it when a tick box is equal to No I have done this before and used the same format bu...

form formatting rule date range

I am trying to change the color of a label based on the number of days till a field date and am having issues and was wondering if anyone has done an...

• By CaryC
  • May 29, 2019  13:57

obtain data from page

i've created a custom page that can take in input to filter a list and only display items that fulfill that filters because i'm going to need to ex...

Run JS function (Save Form) when loosing focus (e....

I want my Nintex form to save its content, including attachements, automatically in case the (assigned) user has clicked on one of the embedded WF Ap...

• By Bart
  • May 29, 2019  02:57

Icon/square in Nintex Forms Attachment control

Hello, when I add an attachment control to a form, it looks like this: It is not looking better, if the form is working in "rea...

• By panc
  • May 29, 2019  00:28

Is there After Update event for SQL Request contro...

I'm using SQL Request and want to default to the first item (from the database) in the list. Is there an event the fires when the dropdown list opti...

Create random string (password)

How can I create a random string from a given set of characters to use as a password?

• By jlai
  • May 28, 2019  12:51