Capability Sort By

Posting Code and Getting Emoticons

Hi @eharris04 , I wanted to take a momment and make a suggestion. I noticed when using the code window in forum posts, sometimes, character combi...

Replace the first instance using regular expressio...

I am trying to remove the FIRST occurrence of a parenthesis in a string. Here is my input text: Douglas Christopher W) I have some (comments) to a...

Obtain a different required approval Nintex form d...

Hello, I wish I could get a different answer form depending on the content type working. Now Nintex gives me the same form even though I'm in...

• By Yuri-ko
  • August 09, 2019  04:55

Pull out only the text after ";" into an...

I have a column which captures the email subject. All items have the same email subject followed by the relevant/unique country name: emailsub...

• By michuk
  • August 09, 2019  02:42

Extracting value from field in Form to be used in ...

Dear Nintex community I am starting my adventure with Nintex, JS and jQuery. I've spent alredy few hours trying to find solution this but seems ...

Creating Workflow for Creating Documents with 2 le...

Hello, I was hoping to see if anyone has a template or example of a workflow that does the following: A group can submit a request to create a ...

Validation of people field does not work in flexi ...

Hi all, I want to make a people field required, if a decision is approved within the flexi task. I did it like it is descripted in several post wi...

• By Palim
  • August 08, 2019  07:57

Test Plan/Test cases for Nintex workflows

My organization is in the process of implementing Nintex workflows and forms. Till we get to that point, we are creating templates for different thi...

• By Djoshi
  • August 08, 2019  07:04

re-edit the form after save

I would like to know if there is a way to re-edit the form after the user has sent it. I would like the user to modify his request (by modi...

• By Yuri-ko
  • August 08, 2019  06:14

approver comment and approver name

I have created a workflow which assisgn task to user and first response applied is configured . Now suppose we have five person in the group i.e A,...

LookUp to a list based on 2 columns and then retur...

Hello I am strugling with my current task! I am using a Calculated Value (on the form) with the formular: lookup("OptionsGuidance", "Options",Q1...

• By bimi82
  • August 08, 2019  05:07

Query :: Nintex Workflow with UPS API

Hello Team, We are working on Nintex Workflow to call the UPS APIs to track the Shipping. We have uploaded the required wsdl on SharePoint Docu...