Capability Sort By

Custom CSS Includes is not working in Nintex Form ...

We are using Nintex 2019 and want to include css file in Nintex form settings: After publish, css file is not applying to Nintex form. However ...

• By itseraph
  • September 24, 2019  02:26

Compare field from different sharepoint list

Can anyone please suggest how I compare field from two different list. Scenario is like have two list Employee and projects. Each and every em...

View and Edit button in Nintex Repeater table

Hi All, is it possible to add view and edit row buttons in repeater? when click on the view pop up should open to show that row details and whe...

• By hema2930
  • September 23, 2019  21:27

Workflow Import is Blank

I am trying to import a production workflow export (.nwf file) over top of a test environment version. I opened the test workflow in edit mode and cl...

• By JG
  • September 23, 2019  12:28

Nintex 2016 Responsive Forms - Design inheritance ...

I am using Nintex for SharePoint 2016 in order to create a set of forms all based on a 'master form' that carries standard look and feel and a number...

Attributes on Security Groups

Is it possible to use attrbiutes that are attached to AD Secuirty Groups within work flows? I have seen some posts referencing user attributes but no...

• By Geoff
  • September 23, 2019  05:34

Options (ellipses) for name fields and variables n...

Hi all, I've been noticing an issue with some recent workflows where I am attempting to capture display names, when I click the ellipses, nothi...

Nintex form attachments validation for special cha...

I want to stop the user to upload attachment name with special characters and display a message and tools tip. I'm new user for nintex.

Nintex 2013 Classic Form ListView column header

ok. So I created a list view and have the list filtered by a value in the parent section. Everything works fine. The only problem is the listview doe...

Default values for Choice/Dropdown field not showi...

Hi, I developed a NINTEX form for a 2013 SharePoint List Library. I created SharePoint List cholce columns and have binded/connected them to Ni...

Repeating Section and Display Data in List View

Hello, Novice to SharePoint and Nintex. One of the main reasons we purchased Nintex was the ability to be able to create repeating sections on...

• By dfox
  • September 19, 2019  13:48

Enforce Field Value based on total of Calculated F...

I have a Nintex Form with a lot of rules already... I have a field that is only required if the total number of repeating rows is greater than or = t...