Capability Sort By

Workflow Failed to Run Error Messagea After Workfl...

Two workflows errors notices this morning with the error message "[name of the workflow] failed ot run" They both ran, they both completed, and if ...

• By jeff
  • March 03, 2020  10:40

On-prem workflow actions count

We are planning to migrate on-prem sites with Nintex workflows to SPO. Please let me know how to count each workflow actions in the farm with Powers...

Call Power Automate (Flow) by Nintex Workflow Shar...

Hello, is there a way to start a Power Automate (Flow) - Cloud by a Nintex Workflow SharePoint 2016 - On Premises? Thank you for a...

Nintex Live - How do I capture the ID of a Nintex ...

I have a Nintex Live form that will need the signature of 3 people outside the network. I usually send a link (Item URL) to the Nintex Live form in ...

• By tina
  • March 03, 2020  05:33

Open document set after creation with nintex forms...

I have a document library with document sets. The newform is replaced by a nintex form to allow an easier way to add metadata to the document set on ...

• By Jovaca
  • March 03, 2020  05:29

Workflow randomly inserting data from other source...

We have a workflow that, among other things, will send an email. On random occassions the email will be sent with the wrong data. The subject will ...

Exported workflow (.nwf) file will not import; cla...

I have a workflow that was written as a site workflow, then moved into a 'site' user-defined function. Realizing this was wrong, we properly conver...

• By TimWolf
  • March 02, 2020  15:53

For each loop is sending same message every time

I have action items that are pending for various managers which are entered in a list. I created a nintex workflow to send mail automatically to mana...

• By gita1
  • March 02, 2020  13:03

Nintex Form - Validation Rules not working but For...

I have a form with multiple validation rules. None of these rules are working but the formatting rules are working. The validation rules contain fi...

Save and Continue not in list for Button action

We are using Sharepoint 2013 on Prem with Nintex Forms 2013. I would like to add a Save and Continue button to a very long form but it is not in m...

• By dperani
  • March 02, 2020  08:56

Auto populating a field via Nintex forms and looku...

Hey everyone, I have a SharePoint site with two lists. One is the 'form' list and includes a bunch of different columns required for the form....

Formula to require currency column if blank or 0

I have a "Submit" yes/no column once users are ready to finalize the form. Upon "Submit" I want to require a Vendor2ProposedPrice column, which is a ...