Capability Sort By

"Web Part Maintenance Page" Error

Hello, I have been recieving the attached error recently. Its local to only a few people within my organization. The workflow is a travel workflo...

How to Approve more than one request using nintex...

Hi Every One , - we develope custom webpart to display my tasks using Nintex Workflow - my tasks appear in listview using C# * we want ...

How to pass field or variable as a parameter in qu...

I want to pass field name in query string, how can i achieve this. Example: /Lists/ExpenseDetail/NewForm.aspx?variableName=ColumnName ...

Include a Manager in every 4. reminder within a fl...

Hi all, the requirement is, that within a flexi task, which sends a notification every day, a manager should be included at every fourth remin...

• By Palim
  • October 23, 2019  00:59

Site Collection URl missing when saving href in t...

Hello, I hardcoded the URL and stored in the single line of text variable as below, then I used buid a string and stored the value in...

Add new from a parent list to a child list

Hello, This is a parent/child list question. Is it possible in Nintex forms to have a button on the parent form that when clicked adds items to a c...

Conditional Task Assignments

I am currenlty trying to find a way to assign task based the the week of the month. Week 1: User 1 Week 2: User 2 Week 3: User 3 Week 4: ...

SharePoint/Nintex 2013-2016 migration - Nintex wor...

Migration from SP2013 to SP2016 Our company is migrating our on prem SP2013 to SP2019 with intermediate migration to SP2016. Source Environment ...

• By pcbrec
  • October 22, 2019  12:00

Send approval reminders in 2013

We updated to Sharepoint 2013 and Nintex workflow 2013 a couple weeks ago. We had active workflows that sent reminder emails, using the wait for opti...

Nintex Community - Is this form possible?! Need da...

I have a series of SharePoint lists that have various lookup columns, which all feed one large list that I would like to use form choices to return a...

Flexi Task - Description of task settings. How to ...

Hi, Currentely I'm using the Flexi Task and when it creates a task I get in the description strange codes like   How is it possible...

• By yaggii
  • October 22, 2019  07:31

Flexi Task Nintex form blank issue

Hi, As it was my first time making changes to a live workflow I decided to copy it and make changes, then export from my updated version and im...