Capability Sort By

Nintex Forms - Calculated value lookup last/latest...

Hi all, Google has not been my friend on this. I have a single list that I'm using Nintex forms to lookup previous entries for. I have a si...

Need a returned value as "date" using Ca...

I'm trying to yield a date value using calculated value form. Tried and not working, can you pls help 🙂 The form is for employee to add...

Javascript on a web request to add another locatio...

Im currently using a web request on the nintex form , GET request to get business locations. Can someone help me, or advise me how to use Javascrip...

copy.asmx to library with content type

Hi, I got the copy.asmx to work to copy a file from one library to another. This doesn't seem to work though with destination library having a cont...

Condition in my WorkFlow (Yes or No)

Hello to all, I am trying to set a condition in my WorkFlow. I am working with two SharePoint list 1 List have 4 columns (Current L...

How to remove number from a string and keep only t...

Hello, Can you help me how to remove number from a string and keep only characters please ? Example : Value "123ABE89" to "ABE" ...

is it possible to fetch all list item from another...

Hi, I am new to Nintex need ur help scenario : i trying to fetch all list item from another list on nintex form in tabular format i created c...

• By Haider
  • February 05, 2020  23:02

Assigned Task based on SharePoint List Item

Hello, I currently have a list which shows what users will be set as the approver based on an item they select. For Example: 1. User fi...

Form Auto-Fill Based on Two Choice Fields

I have a Nintex Form on a list that has about 62 different options / templates... The user is first directed to choose a department. Once they ...

Wrong Variable values in UDA

One my workflows uses an UDA to send emails. I have variables in the UDA to hold the data fecthed from lists and replace them in the email body. Ever...

• By mambi
  • February 05, 2020  07:48

Get element from another list

Hello, I have a form where I would like to retrieve an element from another list. Is this possible ? If yes, could you guide me since I'm new t...

How to store multiples columns value of another li...

Hi, I am new in Nintex facing problem need yor help. i was successfully store one column value from another list using lookup function in calculate v...

• By Haider
  • February 05, 2020  06:34